Fieldgulls Grades: Frank Clark is Michael Bennett 2.0

sutz

Reaction score
During the game last Saturday, it felt like too many times the pass rush wasn’t effecting Matthew Stafford, but upon further review, they were effecting him a lot. Sacks don’t always tell the story. Stafford has sneaky athleticism and navigates the pocket well, but Frank Clark and friends moved him off his spot a lot and made him uncomfortable.

This was my impression, too. Claims of us not showing any pass rush were very overstated. ;)

halps80

Reaction score
Am I the only grammar nazi who will stop reading a published article if the author doesn't know the difference between affect and effect?

grizbob

Reaction score
halps80":epezk9zs said:
Am I the only grammar nazi who will stop reading a published article if the author doesn't know the difference between affect and effect?

Yes you are the smartest person in the world.

You opinion doesn't effect me atall.

sutz

Reaction score
halps80":36xftm5u said:
Maybe.

I84eq

I find it annoying, too. But, internet. Most sites seems to allow contributors to post their own stuff, with no editorial oversight. :229031_shrug:

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
halps80":1uy2hg2h said:

You're free to miss out on some good information if you wish. I can't stop ya.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2jjf9f4m said:
The fact that the grammar of someone else matters to you :roll:

And the fact that it means so little to so many... :roll: