When the whole nation counts us out...

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Every poster / media person is voting for the Falcons... Y'all remember when the whole country thought the Broncos offense was going to destroy us? How on earth could we have stopped that o so powerful offense? No one was thinking of Seattle that year as one of the greatest defenses ever until after that victory.

We have seen time and time again with this squad, if you count us out.. Say we aren't good enough.. this team punches you in the mouth and it punches you very hard...

I guarantee you our players are paying attention to the media like they always do...

I LOVE THIS! Stephen A Smith said it best earlier this week... This team is full of rough riders.. full of some straight dawgs...

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We need to play with a chip on our shoulder and take on that underdog mentality. Us against the world!

Largent80

Reaction score
If RW hadn't been injured and our 3 rookie O-Line had gotten it together sooner we probably would have been the #1 seed but you know what?....There is a lot of fight to this team regardless of who is injured or young.

I liked what I saw last Saturday, and remember all the last 3 road games although we started slow we finished well. People are freaking out about no ET, but if you watched the first match up this year, Earl was beaten many times for long gains and TD's. In those three divisional losses on the road, the Seahawks outscored their opponents 52-10 in the fourth quarter. Keeping from getting in a hole is pretty important.

This time we have Kam in, and Clark, also Rawls. Against a very porous run defense by the Failcons.

I like our chances.

RussB

Reaction score
Seems like whenever this team is written off is when they perform best. Hope they do it again this time. I remember the media saying they had no chance of beating tom brady in foxbourough earlier this season.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Do you remember when this entire board didn't give us a shot vs NE earlier this year....(well not everyone,,,, ahem....)

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3ika3s5v said:
We need to play with a chip on our shoulder and take on that underdog mentality. Us against the world!

This plays best when it can prove people wrong. Listen ATL is good and they have a good shot this weekend. But i've seen this team play against the best of the best offenses and beat them time and time again.

I said it in another thread. The only thing that changed with us losing the 2 seed is this game is played in ATL.

Someone said that i wasn't thinking about the wild card game......

And you know,,,they're right... although not the way they thought. I think we regained our mojo vs the lions. Look for us to come out and POUND the rock. We found a receiver who can help offset losing Lockett and the oline guard to guard dominated! Im so stoked!!! ahhh can it be Saturday already?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Heck, why are the Seahawks even there? They don't have a shot in hell. They might as well pack up and go home. :sarcasm_on:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2lag8s64 said:
Do you remember when this entire board didn't give us a shot vs NE earlier this year....(well not everyone,,,, ahem....)

Many on this forum said we didn't have a chance against Atlanta even if we beat Detroit. Glad that has dissipated away and most seem to be on board. A united front is encouraging and it isn't just rah rah homerism. A win will be tough but it seems a lot of .NET participants are envisioning a strategy we can win with.

All for the soul snatching and I want a ton of first downs and a high 3rd down percentage rate.

Seymour

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":2zyx0gcp said:
Every poster / media person is voting for the Falcons... Y'all remember when the whole country thought the Broncos offense was going to destroy us? How on earth could we have stopped that o so powerful offense? No one was thinking of Seattle that year as one of the greatest defenses ever until after that victory.

We have seen time and time again with this squad, if you count us out.. Say we aren't good enough.. this team punches you in the mouth and it punches you very hard...

I guarantee you our players are paying attention to the media like they always do...

I LOVE THIS! Stephen A Smith said it best earlier this week... This team is full of rough riders.. full of some straight dawgs...

No, I sure don't. I remember close to a 50 / 50 split myself. #1 O vs #1 D, many will take the D every time.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
just when you think you have the HAWKS figured out......YOU REALLY DON'T

cymatica

Reaction score
Reminds me of the patriots game this year. No one gsve them a chance. Look what happened

gowazzu02

Reaction score
cymatica":2xlt2wnu said:
Reminds me of the patriots game this year. No one gsve them a chance. Look what happened

A wise poster once said just that...... . :)

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Largent80":2vxhowty said:
cymatica":2vxhowty said:

I picked us to win.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a big game for me, normally im the knock on wood, don't jynx us type of guy. But with all the hullaballoo on this board before I had enough and was battling with the nega hawks fans. I guaranteed a W. It changed my lead up to games since.

And YES we will beat Atlanta this weekend.

luigi_sal

Reaction score
This match looks perfect to gain confidence and reach the SB, the opportunity to send a message to the whole league and stand up saying: here we are!!

cymatica

Reaction score
gowazzu02":o552y6o5 said:
Largent80":o552y6o5 said:
cymatica":o552y6o5 said:

I picked us to win.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a big game for me, normally im the knock on wood, don't jynx us type of guy. But with all the hullaballoo on this board before I had enough and was battling with the nega hawks fans. I guaranteed a W. It changed my lead up to games since.

And YES we will beat Atlanta this weekend.

I gave us a win too and have almost the same feeling

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Rat":2t5x2b5q said:
Not being the favorite doesn't mean everyone is counting us out.

The talking heads i've seen have all been atlanta.