Ram's rules for the falcons??

rightbench

Reaction score
Saw this article and it reminded me of Ram's rules ... but for Atlanta....

http://www.ajc.com/sports/football/five ... V7DFeHZJP/

Enjoy. Here's an excerpt

> What time is the game and where can I see the game on TV? Kickoff for Saturday’s game in 4:35 p.m. (yes, 4:35 -- not 4:30 or 5 p.m.) and the game is a sellout. If you want to try and attend the game, you can look for tickets online or try your luck with ticket scalpers near the Dome (would advise against that option).

The game will be televised on Fox. Check your area sports bar if you’d like to get out and watch the game or check it out in the comfort of your home.

> Falcons’ top players and why should I cheer for them: Quarterback Matt Ryan, wide receiver Julio Jones and linebacker Vic Beasley Jr. are among the top players in the NFL at their positions. So keep an eye on Nos. 2, 11 and 44 for the Falcons.

> What happens if the Falcons win? With a win, the Falcons would advance to the NFC championship game against the winner of the Dallas-Green Bay game. And before you ask what in the heck is the NFC, it stands for National Football Conference.

> And I should care about the NFC because? The winner of the National Football Conference will play the winner of the American Football Conference in the Super Bowl Feb. 5. So ....the Falcons are two wins away from playing in the Super Bowl.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Surprised you didn't post this...

Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson is married to singer/songwriter Ciara, who spent most of her teen years in metro Atlanta. Will Ciara sport a Falcons or Seahawks jersey?

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Dan Quinn already said he wasn't gonna have a Future playlist going at the Georgia Dome... unlike Carolina last year?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1tweibag said:
Dan Quinn already said he wasn't gonna have a Future playlist going at the Georgia Dome... unlike Carolina last year?

How many times can you really play jumpman in a row before you need to find a new artist :)

chris98251

Reaction score
The forgot to tell these fans who the Falcons are and what uniform they will be wearing Saturday.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3khosyix said:

Besides, everyone knows Duke Pearson and Lee Moses are the greatest Atlanta-born musicians of all time.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
chris98251":xamj0aui said:
The forgot to tell these fans who the Falcons are and what uniform they will be wearing Saturday.
:lol:
And directions to the stadium too.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Always remember... Rules are made for the obedience of fools... and guidance of the wise.

mikeak

Reaction score
jayneseahawk":38iopugj said:
Can still buy non resale tickets through ticketmaster AORN

Lower bowl seats at that

lol

http://www.ticketmaster.com/atlanta-fal ... #efeat4211

I am not sure how the teams are working this exactly since I only look at Seattle tickets. The same was available for the WC game. The thing is those non-resale ticket prices are as high or higher than resale tickets. So they come from the teams who now apparently are holding back individual tickets and selling those at really high rates (like twice the season ticket rates in many cases).

It is interesting because it is like these tickets that have come back (or a portion of them) are basically being scalped by the team to the public.

I have bought a pair of those from Seahawks really before I reflected to much on the price since I was so caught up in the "non-resale" thing and figuring that was better than anyone else would get tickets for. Just happened to be the same or so as Stubhub......

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Ram's rules reminded the fans to cheer when the team is on Defense and be quiet when the team is on Offense. Always good to include that tip in a list of rules like this.