seahawksny

Reaction score
My guess white jersey, blue pants.
SB 48 combo.
Love it
Go Hawks

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Falcon Fans are such haters.... Hijacking every thread like annoying bed bugs / pests

4DaBirds

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":cs9u9lp9 said:
Falcon Fans are such haters.... Hijacking every thread like annoying bed bugs / pests

I'm not hating at all. I'm not here to troll, or pump up my team. I'm just having a little fun, and enjoying chatting with some Hawk fans. I'll also say that the Seahawks have the coolest uniforms in the NFL by far, and I hope the Falcons can get some cool new threads themselves soon.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure, but IIRC our record in the white/blue combo is pretty good, including one Sunday evening in New Jersey a few years back. ;)

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
4DaBirds":vbt1n7vi said:
ApnaHawk":vbt1n7vi said:

I'm not hating at all. I'm not here to troll, or pump up my team. I'm just having a little fun, and enjoying chatting with some Hawk fans. I'll also say that the Seahawks have the coolest uniforms in the NFL by far, and I hope the Falcons can get some cool new threads themselves soon.

All good fam. ;)

652cHAWK

Reaction score
4DaBirds":2tqeslyb said:
ApnaHawk":2tqeslyb said:

Have to admit, that was funny.

p.s. In my opinion, the Falcons best uniforms were in the 60s.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
4DaBirds":1sgihvwp said:
ApnaHawk":1sgihvwp said:

That picture cracked me up. Most of the Falcon fans in here this week are alright. Confident and a bit annoying but that's OK. I would be confident if I was them as well. Getting me more pumped up for the game. FFNW (posting in just about every thread) has dropped a lot of interesting stats.

Just hope they come back for some crow if things don't play out as they are expecting.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Action Green Tutus. I mean if we are talking about uniforms...them SeaGals looked mahvelous in them suits.

Largent80

Reaction score
I would say that Fabio is a Hawk fan.

Richard Simmons sounds like Richard Sherman, so it's good.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Is white/blue what they're actually wearing Saturday?

sutz

Reaction score
OLYhawks":1jwsqmar said:
Is white/blue what they're actually wearing Saturday?
I don't think it's been announced yet.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
4DaBirds":1yum7l0c said:
ApnaHawk":1yum7l0c said:

This is the only good Falcon uniform:

images.jpeg