Overcoming the doubters

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Since the minute Earl went down for the season all I see, feel, and hear is doubt that this team can't win it all. That they aren't playing good football and that the odds are stacked against them.

5 point underdogs against a team we beat by 2, when we were down a more starters than we are now.

When we beat Atlanta there will still be doubters.

They will say, Green Bay destroyed us, that Aaron Rodgers guy is on fire. Or they will say, that Dallas's O-Line is too good, we won't be able to stop their run or get pressure on Dak.

I say, when we win the NFC Championship, bring on New England I want my revenge.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
If the team that played in New England shows up, I think the Hawks run the table. With the inconsistencies seen over the season, that's a big if though. I'm hopeful CJ will be able to play, and RW returns to old form.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I doubt that the doubters are overcome... except maybe with the flu.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Even if we overcome the doubters, I fear we'll never overcome the doubters who doubt the doubters. At least I doubt it.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":wvm9zd9o said:
Even if we overcome the doubters, I fear we'll never overcome the doubters who doubt the doubters. At least I doubt it.

I dont have any doubt about what your doubts are.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Yeah, they starting pouring in before we played the Lions. SMH.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I really think the overall mood on the .NET this week has been pretty great. I believe a good term to describe it is cautiously optimistic. IMHO

RW92

Reaction score
Hey, it's time to go out there and pitch that perfect again as we did in New England back in November. Certain players much rise up this week. Namely Shead, Lane, Marsh, Rubin, Terrell, and Fant. These are the guys who aren't necessarily our game changers, but must find a way to become a star this weekend. If they do then everything else will take care of itself. Good luck again I say to all my Hawks. May they bring home a win when no one else believes that they can.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
I agree with those who feel the right version of the Hawks 2016 can win it all, but there has been so much inconsistency regarding which version of the Hawks show up from game to game, thus the apprehension.

Just keep winning...

Foghawk

Reaction score
semiahmoo":26vhzmbt said:
I agree with those who feel the right version of the Hawks 2016 can win it all, but there has been so much inconsistency regarding which version of the Hawks show up from game to game, thus the apprehension.

Just keep winning...

:lol:

Hawks fans be like.................

65382084.jpg

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1kasxfgl said:
Just in case you're wondering about playoff records.... I doubt the guy in dead last MUCH more than anyone else above him on this list.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_starting_quarterback_playoff_records

And there sits RW sitting among Hall of Famers (future as well) at 16 in 5 NFL seasons (with the potential to end the season with 11 playoff wins). Also, if anyone wants to talk about a QB taking advantage of his own teams defense, let me cough in my hand and say Joe Flacco.