Yahoo Madden Simulation

raisethe3

Reaction score
We Simulated The Divisional Round Using Madden 17, And There Were Some Huge Road Wins

The NFL Playoffs have gotten off to a predictable start coming off the heels of a weak Wild Card weekend that saw every home team win by a combined score of 121-45. One hundred and twenty-one to forty-five! The Oakland Raiders were the highest scoring Wild Card loser, and they only put up 14 points. There was no drama, no upsets, nothing outside of the ordinary, just mediocre football.

Fortunately for the NFL and its fans, the Divisional Round features a slate of really interesting matchups, outside of the New England Patriots vs. the Houston Texans, of course. The Patriots should win that game relatively comfortably, if the regular season is any indication.

Source:
Code:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/simulated-divisional-round-using-madden-171741431.html

It picked Seahawks 34-31 in OT, sounds good to me. But the amount of offensive yards 607 to 382 doesn't seem realistic at all though. No way do I see the Hawks putting up that over 600 yards. Not even close.

Crizilla

Reaction score
they had 387 total yards against the lions last week. I don't see them hitting 600 in any way. 400 passing yards and 200 rushing yards? 500:100? Doubt it but they did nail superbowl 49.