Prosise doubtful

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/819603614377316352[/tweet]

Not surprising. It's pretty rare that a guy limited in practice two days before gameday is likely to go. When he's ready, you'll know.

Atlanta's DL is smallish and not good against the run this year, even despite usually having an extra safety to play the run (since they're typically a single high-safety team like we are). With Reece playing, I think Rawls and Collins will get their yards, if not a bonanza like last week.

sutz

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1n9il903 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/819603614377316352[/tweet]

Not surprising. It's pretty rare that a guy limited in practice two days before gameday is likely to go. When he's ready, you'll know.

Atlanta's DL is smallish and not good against the run this year, even despite usually having an extra safety to play the run (since they're typically a single high-safety team like we are). With Reece playing, I think Rawls and Collins will get their yards, if not a bonanza like last week.
Yeah, you can't expect 161 every week from one guy. But if the whole team can punch out 130-150 yds, we'd be pretty golden. :D

All they really need is to establish a solid run game to help the O out a whole bunch. With a balanced attack and some long drives keeping the D fresh and their O sitting, we could take this game going away.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Or Atlanta jumping out to a lead could have the Seahawks abandoning the run.

There's a reason Atlanta only had 307 rushing attempts against the entire season... 19.2 attempts per game which is among the lowest in the league.

Because other teams were behind and in throw mode.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
No surprise. I can't believe that people actually thought he was gonna play this week. I have put him out of my mind for the season.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1d1p7npd said:

There's a reason Atlanta only had 307 rushing attempts against the entire season... 19.2 attempts per game which is among the lowest in the league.

Jesus Christ, not everything is about the Falcons man.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Smart move, let him heal up as much as possible. He has a promising career.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":32v0cumi said:
No surprise. I can't believe that people actually thought he was gonna play this week. I have put him out of my mind for the season.

Yeah it's crazy how fans would get excited since an impact rookie was practicing and had a shot to play. What idiots! :roll:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":27umjbmh said:

Good grief...

Attachments

• 496.jpg
    496.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,958

rightbench

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":33zyo88u said:

Hi Mr Falcon fan,

Seen you a lot so far this week. Glad you're able to be more than the general homer who shows up when we play someone. So good on ya for that.

But here's a slice of advice. Stop showing up in every thread, especially one's that have nothing to do with the falcons, posting the same opinions over and over. We get it. You're a Falcons fan, so the falcons are going to win, and we don't care to try and change your opinion on that.

But please understand the same. You're on a Seahawks board and therefore they are going to win, regardless of your repeated opinion.

Posting it in an injury update thread about a Seahawks player is ... well... silly at best.

Enjoy the rest of your stay with .net ---

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
rightbench":3tjgeyif said:
But here's a slice of advice. Stop showing up in every thread, especially one's that have nothing to do with the falcons, posting the same opinions over and over. We get it. You're a Falcons fan, so the falcons are going to win, and we don't care to try and change your opinion on that.

But please understand the same. You're on a Seahawks board and therefore they are going to win, regardless of your repeated opinion.

Posting it in an injury update thread about a Seahawks player is ... well... silly at best.

Thanks! Been having a blast! Nobody here is trying to change anyone's opinion either! Sorry if I'm giving that impression!

Enjoy your day!

Gametime

Reaction score
I just asked my boss for timeline on our new project at work.

He said to ask FalconfanNW cause it all revolves around the Falcons.

Then.... playing Madden with my son and we wanted to play the Falcons. I decided there was no point cause we'd lose and my son would be sad. So I just sat there in angry acceptance that the ATL Falcons are the true answer to all the problems in this country and I need to be okay with that.

God I can't wait till Saturday.

Foghawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2poz6xkw said:

There's a reason Atlanta only scored 3 points in the 1st half of their weak 6 game.

:les:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Foghawk":1252srt2 said:
There's a reason Atlanta only scored 3 points in the 1st half of their weak 6 game.
:les:

I see what you did there.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Foghawk":ry200dr4 said:

There's also a reason Michael Bennett was taken out in that game...

I doubt he's suffering from short term memory loss so hopefully he'll remember to keep the late hits on Ryan out of his game.

Ya'll enjoy your thread.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2bluv3nx said:
rightbench":2bluv3nx said:

Thanks! Been having a blast! Nobody here is trying to change anyone's opinion either! Sorry if I'm giving that impression!

Enjoy your day!

You come in here to interact with people, then you go clown our forum and fans with your Atlanta buddies. Seriously? Are you just that bored that you need material for your own forum?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This is from Pete per Kapadia:

Pete Carroll on C.J. Prosise: "He made it through practice all this week. We'll just take it day to day and take it to the stadium and see how it goes. He's regaining his confidence to get going again. It's been awhile, seven weeks or something like that. He took a lot of turns yesterday and again today. So he's just getting back. Not sure how we're going to do that. But we'll check him after the whole week's work on Friday and see how it goes and then all the way to gameday."

Foghawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3m0my3qb said:
Foghawk":3m0my3qb said:

I doubt he's suffering from short term memory loss so hopefully he'll remember to keep the late hits on Ryan out of his game.

Ya'll enjoy your thread.

Another snowflake who doesn't understand real football, just like your buddies in the shack. You know Ryan isn't as fragile as you guys think he is, right?

:thumbup:

Barthawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1b85yjta said:
Foghawk":1b85yjta said:

Ya'll enjoy your thread.

Late hits are the reason Matthews went at his knees (legally)? Please stop. That is garbage pure and simple. If he were even close to late on Ryan the flags would fly..