SS Neal/ SS Chancellor

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
"Neal was asked if he plans to remove the jersey, considering the circumstances.

"Nah," Neal said. "I'll just leave it in there. ... The brotherhood is bigger than football."

Thanks for sharing. Always been amazed at the difficulty some have understanding the brotherhood concept. My Mom, who enjoys watching football, just could not grasp why some players exchange jerseys after games.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Great example for the fans. Everything getting heated before and during the game is all part of the fun but I hope our two fanbases are able to co-exist afterwards no matter the outcome.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Overseasfan":3q07h8r7 said:
Great example for the fans. Everything getting heated before and during the game is all part of the fun but I hope our two fanbases are able to co-exist afterwards no matter the outcome.

The New Orleans saints game had some fans across the aisle from me. I was around some hawkfans so did not concern myself. But after the loss, I high fived them for the win. I had fun in the Quarter after the game too with fans from both sides. It was all about the fun.

After the niners had pretty much lost the game, I was happy but did not push it to the dozen niner fans in the area. After all, we are all human.....and there was more beer to drink somewhere. All I said to them is good luck in the future.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Loved Keanu Neal in the draft. Some may have considered him a reach, but it was far from it.

Loved Deion Jones going into the draft too; and Grady Jarrett the year before. Really liked Jalen Collins too, but I'm not sure if the early returns on him are as positive as the aforementioned guys.

Liked em all as fits for the Hawks, so it was little surprise that they were DQ guys.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
kobebryant":20csnq82 said:
Loved Keanu Neal in the draft. Some may have considered him a reach, but it was far from it.

Loved Deion Jones going into the draft too; and Grady Jarrett the year before. Really liked Jalen Collins too, but I'm not sure if the early returns on him are as positive as the aforementioned guys.

Liked em all as fits for the Hawks, so it was little surprise that they were DQ guys.

Yep, me too. Rob @ SDB had me squarely on the Keanu Neal wagon prior to the draft. Such a fun player to watch.

Ethanga62890

Reaction score
Overseasfan":2gs66gg2 said:
I'm leaving the trash talking in smack shack. I'm indifferent about the Seahawks. I still hate the 49ers more than the saints.

SyCOLA

Reaction score
kobebryant":2vebt467 said:

speaking of collins... I hated that pick with a passion, and quinn and his staff took alot of grief for picking him because it appeared that they were reaching for Seahawk clones.. my opinion was..ok hes a big fast corner with dreads...that doesnt make him sherman.

we really needed some help on the oline and dline but they were picking a project corner in the second round when we already had two pretty decent corners..it was crazy. But after Trufant went down earlier this year, Collins has been a godsend. I'd argue that he's the best corner on our team, even ahead of Trufant.

I'm still not a fan of this Poor man's Seahawks thing we have going on on defense. We've got a very fast, but very small defense..which I guess works out good with our offense

ball4life34

Reaction score
kobebryant":v4a7bwmc said:

Collins has been good. Took over when Trufant went down and PFF actually has him the highest rated player on the Falcons defense.

kobebryant

Reaction score
ball4life34":3xtst19o said:
kobebryant":3xtst19o said:

Collins has been good. Took over when Trufant went down and PFF actually has him the highest rated player on the Falcons defense.

That's good to hear, as I was unaware. Certainly had all the tools coming out, and Marquand is certainly well versed in coaching up DBs on the kind of technique DQ/Pete like.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
It's nice that he worships Kam with that jersey in his locker, instead of the other way around.