Fire Bevell

seabowl

Reaction score
First I just wanted to get that out of my system now and not during the game tomorrow.

Second, if we lose I hope we let him finally go.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":6m2urpqq said:
Damn it was cold today. Thanks a lot Bevell.
The next round of drinks is taking too long to get here, the waitress is starting to look Bevellish.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
all these new coaches and Bevell cant even get an interview. you think with hawks success and development of wilson bevell would of been snatched up by now...has to tell you something about what the rest of the league thinks of him..

cymatica

Reaction score
ivotuk":3if5vpvm said:
If we win this Superbowl, he should change his name to "Darrell Fire Bevell"

I call him Cruela Bevill. I hear he has a dalmatian coat

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1dmq5gjh said:
all these new coaches and Bevell cant even get an interview. you think with hawks success and development of wilson bevell would of been snatched up by now...has to tell you something about what the rest of the league thinks of him..
You have no idea or are in a position to deem what Bevell considers self-satisfaction in his career.
For example, let's say you work in the fast food industry at a Wendy's and the nearby Culver's offers you 25 cents more an hour because they heard you were pretty good at asking customers if they "wanted fries with that?" But you liked the Wendy's more because you didn't have to cross a busy street when you biked to work from your mom's. You also liked the free Frostys as a perk better than the frozen custard. So you decided to pass up the offer because you liked it where you were at.

It's not a mystery that Bevell and his family like the Seattle area, he enjoys working and learning from Pete and he likes the team and the 12s.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3154ao9g said:

Was reading through a looong list of head coaching prospects the other day that even included Kris Richard!! And had to laugh that Bevell isn't even getting a sniff. Volumes!

Foghawk

Reaction score
The heater on my car took a half mile to warm up this morning.

Damn It Bevell!

:lol:

Go Hawks!