Ahhhh Crap I Can't Stand It Any Longer

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I know a lot of you have questions about my absence, but those will have to wait. I have/had my reasons for taking a self-imposed hiatus but the simple truth of it is that I still love this community. Despite its flaws, the newbies (bless their hearts) and other issues, this is still the community I hold dear to my heart. There are many of you that I hold in huge regard. Many of you are still alumni and regulars and that is the reason I chose to come back and poison you with my musings.

;)

Clearly I have also chosen to make my comeback of sorts, on the day of our division playoff game against the Falcons.

I won't bore you with my numerous thoughts regarding this matchup that has been discussed between the mediots and fans alike ad nauseam (however I will mention the whole "OMG They Don't Have Earl!! It's All Over!!" paradigm is funny to watch spread like the flu), but I will say this...

When 95% of the media is predicting a Seahawks loss, I hope you realize that's about as magical elixir as we can hope for.

Seahawks 28 - Falcons 27

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
PS... GO PACKERS!!

(Unless we lose then suck it Packers!)

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Good to have you back, Aros. This place isn't the same without your solid input.

Now let's go be great and get a win in HAWK-lanta!

mikeak

Reaction score
28-27 after a missed extra point by the Falcons as time expires

Should mean good business for the heart surgeons in seattle :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":2prkq7ie said:
I know a lot of you have questions about my absence, but those will have to wait. I have/had my reasons for taking a self-imposed hiatus but the simple truth of it is that I still love this community. Despite its flaws, the newbies (bless their hearts) and other issues, this is still the community I hold dear to my heart. There are many of you that I hold in huge regard. Many of you are still alumni and regulars and that is the reason I chose to come back and poison you with my musings.

;)

Clearly I have also chosen to make my comeback of sorts, on the day of our division playoff game against the Falcons.

I won't bore you with my numerous thoughts regarding this matchup that has been discussed between the mediots and fans alike ad nauseam (however I will mention the whole "OMG They Don't Have Earl!! It's All Over!!" paradigm is funny to watch spread like the flu), but I will say this...

When 95% of the media is predicting a Seahawks loss, I hope you realize that's about as magical elixir as we can hope for.

Seahawks 28 - Falcons 27
Welcome back Todd! :2thumbs:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Welcome back..
Just like Mr Kotter's class.
These incorrigible clowns need a guy like you around here.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Welcome back! Missed your great analysis.

We will prevail and shock the sports media today! The Hawks need a near duplicate of the NE game and will get it. Prosise the key once again.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":baj154z9 said:

;)

Seahawks 28 - Falcons 27
Welcome back Todd! :2thumbs:

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
We've been fighting Falcon fans without you. Welcome back Chief.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh admit it, you just like staring at my ass. ;)

sondevil89

Reaction score
mod edit

stop with the personal attacks or you won't be here long

I'm not even a Seahawks' fan but I see them dominating the Falcon's O-line on passing downs AND the Seahawks establishing a run/screen/short game that creates big-play opportunities.

If the Falcons establish a running game, say goodnight.

Largent80

Reaction score
Glad to see your ass .. :lol:

Wear that mojo necklace I sent you. I made 4 of them. One for my wife and I one for you and Scott.

Lon has a different one I made him a while back.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Welcome back you and your ass were missed. I am hopeful the game isn't as tight as you believe my heart cant take it.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yay! He's returned!!

This week has united this forum more than its been all season. Wonderful!

Attachments

• Messages .png
    Messages .png
    132.6 KB · Views: 3,504

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Welcome back!!! PS)The board is littered with Failcon trolls.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Now that feels better.....welcome Back Don Hawkleone....(wish I could put scene from godfather 3 here) let's go hawks!!!!