Superstition

soje

Reaction score
What will be your collaboration for a win against Atlanta? Or a win at Super Bowl LI?
What I mean with this question is: what winning ritual will you follow, or lucky jersey will you wear, or what coincidence happened that will help us win?

The following happened about a week ago and changed my mind. Before it happened, I thought we'd lose to Detroit, but now I think we go all the way and win the big game on Feb. 5th.

Back in January 2014, I was at a parking lot of a grocery store with a coworker. As we were about to split, we shook hands and greeted each other with a "Go Hawks". All the other people who were around us (about 4-5 people, walking from or to their cars) repeated, almost at the same time, "Go Hawks". That was spontaneous and a pretty cool moment.

Right before the game against the Lions, I was at the parking lot of Costco Kirkland, wearing a blue jersey and a Seahawks beanie. On my way in, I saw a guy walking in the opposite direction, wearing a blue jersey and the same Seahawks beanie. As we were walking by each other we said "Go Hawks" at the same time. After that, 4-5 people who were also walking around us repeated, almost at the same time, "Go Hawks".

It was almost the same spontaneous and cool moment of 3 years ago, and both gave me the feeling tha "We got this".

Only coincidence? Hope not.

Dismas

Reaction score
I have a long sleeved hawks shirt that is a mashup of seahawks logo and superman insignia . . . every time I have worn a shirt other than that one, the Seahawks lost, so it is on permanent gameday duty now til after the superbowl

Largent80

Reaction score
I bought a Russell Wilson Color Rush jersey this year. The record when that jersey has been worn is 9-1-1 !!!!!

Unfortunately I didn't wear it during the 2nd Cards game and we lost. It's all my fault.. :)

Needless to say, I'll be wearing the Green the rest of the way.

dunceface

Reaction score
WOLF GREY LUCKY LYNCH JERSEY FOR EVERY GAME THIS SEASON (unwashed)

GO HAWKS!

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Wolf grey #3
Camo hawks hat
Watching the game at home. Never anywhere else because we always lose.
Go hawks

Cartire

Reaction score
Me and my buddy watch every game together. We wear the same seahawk socks each week and have drink Seattle based beer before and during the game.

TexasHawk95

Reaction score
Grey Hawks t shirt. Green Hawks hat. Flying Seahawks flag at my house. Before the game, listen to various fan made songs on YouTube.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
soje":15ucow3a said:
What will be your collaboration for a win against Atlanta? Or a win at Super Bowl LI?
What I mean with this question is: what winning ritual will you follow, or lucky jersey will you wear, or what coincidence happened that will help us win?

The following happened about a week ago and changed my mind. Before it happened, I thought we'd lose to Detroit, but now I think we go all the way and win the big game on Feb. 5th.

Back in January 2014, I was at a parking lot of a grocery store with a coworker. As we were about to split, we shook hands and greeted each other with a "Go Hawks". All the other people who were around us (about 4-5 people, walking from or to their cars) repeated, almost at the same time, "Go Hawks". That was spontaneous and a pretty cool moment.

Right before the game against the Lions, I was at the parking lot of Costco Kirkland, wearing a blue jersey and a Seahawks beanie. On my way in, I saw a guy walking in the opposite direction, wearing a blue jersey and the same Seahawks beanie. As we were walking by each other we said "Go Hawks" at the same time. After that, 4-5 people who were also walking around us repeated, almost at the same time, "Go Hawks".

It was almost the same spontaneous and cool moment of 3 years ago, and both gave me the feeling tha "We got this".

Only coincidence? Hope not.
So you'd better get your butt over to a high-traffic parking lot around 1 today! Go Hawks!