This also bodes well...THE SWAMI PICKS!!

whidbeast

Reaction score
He's said all along he picked the Hawks to win the owl and stuck with it.

Atradees

Reaction score
Berman has been around forevever and he is a bit of a pioneer. The Swami obviously knows all.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
People actually get impressed by Berman's picks?

I bet money everyday, I've seen people go on similar streaks but picking games against the spread. I've seen people pick money lines in NFL that can hit at 75%. There is nothing impressive about picking 51-32 on straight up winners. Look at it like this, if you pick against the Browns and pick the Pats in every game this year you would go 29-3.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I don't care for superstition today. I just want the Hawks to go out there and dominate. If I hedge my bets on Swami or anyone else I'll lose all my hair. Although I will say the Swami picking us does give me some comfort strangely

OP
OP
V

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1siwdyyj said:

I bet money everyday, I've seen people go on similar streaks but picking games against the spread. I've seen people pick money lines in NFL that can hit at 75%. There is nothing impressive about picking 51-32 on straight up winners. Look at it like this, if you pick against the Browns and pick the Pats in every game this year you would go 29-3.

Berman picked 51-32 against the spread, not on the moneyline.

He picked the Seahawks to win straight up even though they are an underdog.

Its called reading comprehension.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":38gvr0a5 said:
Hawk-Lock":38gvr0a5 said:

Berman picked 51-32 against the spread, not on the moneyline.

He picked the Seahawks to win straight up even though they are an underdog.

Its called reading comprehension.

Oh wow. I thought everything he did was money line. In that case, that is extremely impressive. Hats off to him.