X - Factors

Largent80

Reaction score
What are your X Factors?

Mine?....I see our TE position as a spot we can exploit, also getting Prosise the ball in space on a few plays.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
If RWs knee is indeed 100% they'll have to commit a spy to him, which stretches the running game and takes away the added defender that's been on Graham all season. I look for a lot of success in the run game with two tight end sets.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":k50jvoud said:
If RWs knee is indeed 100% they'll have to commit a spy to him, which stretches the running game and takes away the added defender that's been on Graham all season. I look for a lot of success in the run game with two tight end sets.

That spy will be Vic Beasley.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2617ywdc said:

That's a really good X-Factor and something that this team didn't have when it faced the Falcons back in Week 6 -- the return of Russell Wilson's mobility and scrambling ability. Dan Quinn is going to have to commit a Spy to him (I agree with Greg in saying that probably Beasley gets that task). That could be a HUGE factor. Agreed.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm going to stick with one on offense... Paul Richardson.

And one on defense... KJ Wright.

I anticipate big plays from both of these guys.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm gonna say Russell Wilson legs. This will be the week the read option comes up big.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
#25 Richard Sherman must have a lock down game.
He needs to nullify the right side of the field..
Offense I'd go with the entire oline. They give us a performance like against Detroit, we are looking at another nfccg.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Defense: Richard Sherman & DeShawn Shead- Lock 'em down
Offense: O-Line- block! block! block! Thomas Rawls- Run the ball hard. Wear down that defense. Use Jimmy.

Josea16

Reaction score
Russell healthy
Richardson doing exactly what he was doing last year before being injured
Jimmy actually being used
Frank Clark
Richard Sherman being lockdown
Kam being Kam

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't know about X-Factors, all I know is that we need the OLine to play well for us if we want to win. So I guess I nominate our entire Oline.

hawk45

Reaction score
Russell Wilson must not start the game as he did vs the redskins, Falcons, Niners, packers, and panthers in the playoffs before. Russell being effective in the first half, and the OL assisting that, aren't so much X factors as they are the biggest factors.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Defense #1-PRESS coverage all day long, you kill timing routs easy doing this, not to mention we are pretty good at it.

Defense #2-Get pressure on Matt Ryan and keep it on him all day long. We literally beat the crap out of that guy the last time we played without Bennett, Chancler, and someone else I can't recall right now. They need 110% all game, we can't expect the offense to have to score 35 points to stay in this game.

Offense-Give #3 enough time behind the line of scrimmage when he needs it. Getting tackled two yards behind the LOS weather your name is Wilson or Rawls is an instant failure.

Special Teams-No blocked or missed anything and no fumbles on returns/punts.

GO HAWKS!!!

hawk45

Reaction score
It doesn't seem we've been in much press coverage since the days of browner. I wouldn't say we are good at it, since now if we let a receiver by us there is no Earl to mop up.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Jarran Reed.

He has been getting better by the week. Mack is a good center and if Reed can nullify Mack our D-Line is going to have a really good day.