Good Luck from Hawk Hat and Guido!

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Hawk Hat and I will be pulling for y'all to beat those FailClowns, today! Every week I have two favorite teams, my Saints and whomever is beating Notlanta!

FullSizeRender zps5qcysxhr

Geaux 'Hawks!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
GUIDO!!! Our favorite Saint fan!! How ya doing? Notice all the Atlanta trolls on this board? :pukeface:

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":lgd4b9gp said:
GUIDO!!! Our favorite Saint fan!! How ya doing? Notice all the Atlanta trolls on this board? :pukeface:

Doing good, gal! Wish it was my team playing, but gotta wait 'til next year.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Hey!! Thanks for the well wishes Guido! And thank you again for having always been a model of how an opposing fan should interact and act. The cajun love is always appreciated. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1cskd8yh said:
Hey!! Thanks for the well wishes Guido! And thank you again for having always been a model of how an opposing fan should interact and act. The cajun love is always appreciated. :2thumbs:

That means a lot, and the .Net will always be my favorite "other" forum.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":2xshptlp said:
Hawkscanner":2xshptlp said:

That means a lot, and the .Net will always be my favorite "other" forum.

And your home forum is one of my favorite places as well. I've posted over there as a guest in the past and really enjoyed talking to the Saints fans there and actually talking X's and O's. You enjoy today's game as much as you can. As a lifelong Seahawks fan (I grew up in the Zorn and Largent era and have faithfully followed this team since that time) ... I know all too well what it's like to be on the Outside Looking In when it comes to the playoffs. Best of luck to the Saints next year ... that is, good luck on every other week except against my beloved Hawks.

A

Anonymous

Awesome Guido, I needed a good chuckle this morning.

Go Heaux!!!

:mrgreen:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thanks Guido. Much appreciated. Have a great weekend.

P.S. The friends that live down there live in the area of Lafayette.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":2pp6ohvf said:
Seahwkgal":2pp6ohvf said:

Doing good, gal! Wish it was my team playing, but gotta wait 'til next year.

Spent a week in your fine city over Halloween and had a wonderful time! Except for the game of course...still, the fans were very gracious and welcoming. Thanks for your intelligent banter over years Guido!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Guido..How cool is this?It's like a good sign..The legendary Hawk hat still lives!Great to hear from you Guido and the other Saints fans for showing support.A lot of these Falcon fans are something you Saints fans are not.
Geaux 'Hawks!!!

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3f2x3pf1 said:
Thanks Guido. Much appreciated. Have a great weekend.

P.S. The friends that live down there live in the area of Lafayette.

That's true Cajun territory! If you ever visit them go to Prejean's (pronounced pray jon's) restaurant. It is awesome!

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
IndyHawk":38bpvhcz said:
Guido..How cool is this?It's like a good sign..The legendary Hawk hat still lives!Great to hear from you Guido and the other Saints fans for showing support.A lot of these Falcon fans are something you Saints fans are not.
Geaux 'Hawks!!!

Hawk Hat is well broken in. I have been wearing it all day so far while running around doing errands.

Josea16

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":utnssu0q said:
Hawk Hat and I will be pulling for y'all to beat those FailClowns, today! Every week I have two favorite teams, my Saints and whomever is beating Notlanta!

FullSizeRender zps5qcysxhr

Geaux 'Hawks!
You're a standup guy Guido. We'll try but this game is no gimme.