Statement game-Falcons in for a surprise beatdown

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Not sure what it is. It is definitively not logical reasoning or objective thought, but more of unhinged emotion. Can't exactly put my finger on it, but I just have this feeling we are going to hammer the falcons today. When I say hammer, I mean it.

Common sense and looking at the statistical information available shows this should be a close game with a slight edge going to the falcons. To be honest, I don't care. I know my prediction is irrational.

Let's send these falconers trolling our board all week home with no question who the better team is. Maybe next time they will be a bit more cautious messin around in a Hawks nest.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Tony Diesel

Reaction score
johnnyfever":3mszdden said:
Not sure what it is. It is definitively not logical reasoning or objective thought, but more of unhinged emotion. Can't exactly put my finger on it, but I just have this feeling we are going to hammer the falcons today. When I say hammer, I mean it.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Johnny, my friend, you'll probably have to be placed on suicide watch by halftime.

lukerguy

Reaction score
As long as it's not by the end of the game...I'm okay with that. We have a history of getting lit up in the first half of road divisional games.

Sign37now

Reaction score
johnnyfever":3is31ds9 said:

Common sense and looking at the statistical information available shows this should be a close game with a slight edge going to the falcons. To be honest, I don't care. I know my prediction is irrational.

Let's send these falconers trolling our board all week home with no question who the better team is. Maybe next time they will be a bit more cautious messin around in a Hawks nest.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Funny, I have that same exact feeling. I just hope it's not gas...

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Tony Diesel":37equ7kc said:
johnnyfever":37equ7kc said:

GO HAWKS!!!!

Johnny, my friend, you'll probably have to be placed on suicide watch by halftime.

Your tears will taste delicious in my vodka tonic. Bad day for you today, plus it will ruin your whole Sunday. By the 4th quarter it will be pretty much sealed up, crap, might even see boykin in there.

That means we will not see you here again, so, enjoy your regular season stats.

Tony Diesel

Reaction score
johnnyfever":33f2qrql said:
Tony Diesel":33f2qrql said:
johnnyfever":33f2qrql said:

GO HAWKS!!!!

Your tears will taste delicious in my vodka tonic. Bad day for you today, plus it will ruin your whole Sunday. By the 4th quarter it will be pretty much sealed up, crap, might even see boykin in there.

That means we will not see you here again, so, enjoy your regular season stats.

Sorry brah, you have some mighty warriors on your team but your most honorable dynasty is starting to crumble.

Let it be said, on this magnificent day, the Falcon dynasty began.

The streets will flow with blood of the nonbelievers.

Long live Emperor Quinn!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Yeah I've been feeling like this more and more as the week has been going on. Not sure why, but I feel we win pretty easily. :irishdrinkers: