Line is up to 6

andyh64000

Reaction score
This is astounding to me. How many times in the last 5 years have the Seahawks lost by more than 6?

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
@HawkBlogger
The last 2 times the Seahawks have been an underdog by 6 points or more, they have won both games by a combined score of 67-30.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":1a13qemh said:
@HawkBlogger
The last 2 times the Seahawks have been an underdog by 6 points or more, they have won both games by a combined score of 67-30.

Gotta love that stat. Let's make it a tri-fecta!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm hearing sharps are on Atalanta. Not a great sign for us, but Vegas is never 100% correct.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2huvtqhf said:
I'm hearing sharps are on Atalanta. Not a great sign for us, but Vegas is never 100% correct.

I think it is a lot of Seattle Moneyline vs Atlanta minus the points.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Pinnacle, the main offshore book that pretty much sets lines for the entire market just moved to 6.5. You will likely see most of the books move to 6.5 shortly.

Pretty big line move considered it has moved across significant numbers.

Lets see who late money is on. Right now this is all public money. The public seems to love the Falcons.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
I don't think there is any doubt that this team plays at a higher level when they are underestimated. This is a ragtag bunch of players who were underestimated throughout their careers and were never expected to accomplish what they have accomplished together. The spirit of this team thrives in the underdog role. It is their natural state of being.

That starts at the top with Pete Carroll, who was consistently underestimated as a head coach after early dismissals with the Jets and Patriots. Before he got to the Seahawks, Carroll's teams at USC also seemed to play their best as underdogs, like versus Oklahoma for a national championship or the year before that when they forced a split championship after being shut out of the national championship game by the controversial BCS computer rankings.

Being an "underdog" is in no way part of Carroll's explicit philosophy, except to the extent that competing as an underdog makes winning all the more satisfying. Like David facing Goliath, it just seems to draw the best performance out of them.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
mikeak":76p2pzqp said:
^ like it. Now I will buy 0.5 pets and get the full TD spread

If you can live bet, just wait. We are known to start slow, at some point in this game we will fall behind and you can probably get Seattle at a double digit underdog.