We are Seattle and they are Atlanta.

droop828

Reaction score
Our boys need to go out there and show them who we are and who they are. Playoff football is a different beast and Matt Ryan is weak. Falcon fans are beating their chest in pride with their 11-5 record. Where as Seattle played all year with major injuries and still finished a half game behind them and 10-5-1 isn't a good season to us. They come in here talking junk because they don't know any better. Success isn't something they understand so this is what we get.

This isn't the regular season anymore. This is big boy time and it's a whole different game. Go out there and put pressure on Ryan and put him in his back and watch him crumble. 3 more hours until we can get this party started.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying, but at the same time, ATL fans have every right to be proud of what their team has done. And they have every right to think they will win this game. They are at home. They are the favorite. They have played better over the past two months than we have.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Yes but also they are more related to parrots while we are more actual birds of prey...Just sayin...

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3rc43nku said:
I agree with what you are saying, but at the same time, ATL fans have every right to be proud of what their team has done. And they have every right to think they will win this game. They are at home. They are the favorite. They have played better over the past two months than we have.

For once you post something I agree with.

Put yourselves in our shoes Seattle fans... why wouldn't you be confident?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":28glnqru said:
Hawk-Lock":28glnqru said:

Actually, I am confident, but thanks for askin'

OP
OP
D

droop828

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2wuyji5y said:
Hawk-Lock":2wuyji5y said:

That's fine and all but what's the reason for coming here and just constantly talking smack?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":201824xb said:
Hawk-Lock":201824xb said:

Especially when you only get to feel that way every 5 years or so... :twisted: