Anyone know what Zebra Crew is assigned to this game?

SeaChat

Reaction score
I just got through watching most of the last falcon and Saints game that officiating crew was blatantly leaning lopsided for the Falcons. I'd rather have the crew that officiated our last game than that bunchworking the Falcons and Saints game.

The Saints TD being overturned to a no catch was, in my interpretation and assessment should have stood, but the Zebras were there to insure that they were denied their score and intent on seeing to it that the Falcons won. Correct me if I'm wrong but a catch with 2 feet down in the end zone is a touchdown, what happened with that ball after that point should be insignificant am I correct?

Just a few games ago with Seattle when Baldwin through the pass to Wilson, and he came down in the end zone with it and then let lose of the ball after he crossed the plane and hit the ground, and it was called a touchdown, it was reviewed and all touchdowns are and it was not overturned.

Then shortly after that fiasco in the Saints end zone and the denied TD, Julio Jones goes down the field and in review the defender didn't touch him, yet they threw a flag and called a pass interference, and moved the ball down to where the supposed penalty occurred. The Falcons ram it in for a touchdown on the next play and another score for Atlanta.

The rest of the game was just more the same the Saints didn't have a prayer of winning this thing, with the Zebras working against them , and admittedly Atlanta was playing pretty decent, making it a slaughter house for the Saints.

I would hope that when we play the Falcons today that we play the game with them,and that we don't have to cope with a bunch a crooked zebras out there manipulating the outcome of the game for either of us, but considering we are in Atlanta and the money is on the Falcons, I would worry they wouldn't be there to help us out unless the NFL sees more money for them with the Seahawks going forward.

Just more crap for me to stress myself out over for the game LMAO.

Go Seahawks ! taking us to the Super Bowl and winning it!!!

OP
OP
SeaChat

SeaChat

Reaction score
Largent80":11bud0eb said:
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135059

Thanks much, I missed that somehow, in my rush to check in on the forum, and get ready for work. Only working till 1:00 today, I'm taking the rest of the day off to go home and watch my Seahawks, put this game in their Win column and then head home, to play Green Bay next week, in Seattle, I'm ready to buy my tickets the second the game is over, or if Dallas manages to get by the Packers, I'll have to watch from the comfort of my living room, I can't afford to fly to Dallas round trip, verses riding the Slamtrack from Eugene to Seattle.

..... Go Seahawks !

P.S. please feel free to delete this thread, since it is in effect a duplicate, of the one you linked me too.

Thanks Much :2thumbs:

Largent80

Reaction score
Those Dallas tickets would almost be super bowl priced. I live 3 hours away and I'll watch on TV if it ends up happening. BTW, I don't see that gimped GB team beating the Cowpies.