Fire Bevell and have him take his Cable with him

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seabowl":3jktzwhw said:
Enough of this shit O
Agree, but they need to take Richard and his softzone BS with them.

The D was as horrific as the offense was today.

randomation

Reaction score
Both Coords and the pitiful excuse for an Oline coach should be being left on the tarmac it won't happen though because Pete doesn't apply the compete philosophy to coaches.

leto69

Reaction score
A Bevel Fan I am not, however its impossible to criticize the offense too much considering what they get to play with on the offensive line. Its the worst of ALL TIME not to mention the cheapest in the league BY FAR.

RussB

Reaction score
Team needs a new start. Fire everyone except for pete they all need to be gone.

nash72

Reaction score
Some changes have to be made during the off season,,,,,,,don't they?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The biggest problems with this team are Pete things. When we were able to field superior talent with depth we could overcome them. Cap applied we have no chance.

nash72

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2fwuguzt said:
The biggest problems with this team are Pete things. When we were able to field superior talent with depth we could overcome them. Cap applied we have no chance.

Agreed

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Honestly I don't know if Bevell and Cable are good coaches or not, but we're at a point where it feels like we need to try something else if we're to be anything more than mediocre going forward, and that may involve coaching changes.

The defense deserves scrutiny today too. But they were playing the #1 offense and had a couple bad injuries, plus overall our defense is still near the top of the league.

The offense on the other hand is almost entirely healthy, and the last 2 years just isn't getting it done consistently. Only putting up 13 points in 56 minutes against the Falcons just isn't good enough. I don't know to what extent Cable is responsible (both as coach and advising Pete/John) for the o-line versus Pete/John's philosophy/drafting/prioritization, but something major needs to change with how we build the line, or Pete has seen his last SuperBowl.

Likewise, I don't know to what extent the lack of Jimmy Graham and other offensive issues is due to Bevell's play calling or if it's more due to Wilson, the line, etc, but it might be time to give someone else a shot with what I still believe is a pretty skilled offensive group.

quneur

Reaction score
I want to see if any Seahawks coaches are willing to up to the podium after that fiasco. I'm sure they have a script ready somewhere but it would be an embarrassment.

IrishNW

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3f2hmvll said:

I agree, I think Pete Carroll is a great coach but he also has some flaws. Some flaws that can and have hurt us resulting in games lost that we should have won.

leto69

Reaction score
Keep in mind the defense is near the top of the league because 1/4th of our schedule is against SF and the Rams. Two of the worst offenses in the league.