The bottomline is we did not deserve it

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is a team that was a wildcard team for a reason.

And beating the Lions in the playoffs is not really an accomplishment.

The rest was a team that was simply not good enough and didn't deserve to win.

Maybe if we played a great game and kept it close, but the play by both coordinators was not going to do it this game.

We didn't deserve the win. Atlanta does.

Maybe next year we will jettison the overly cute crap we do in order to get some perceived advantage that never makes up for the cost. But until that happens, and members of this team and staff start holding each other accountable (with consequences!) this is a team that will still make the playoffs but really be no real threat.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":11rfuktm said:

Maybe if we played a great game and kept it close, but the play by both coordinators was not going to do it this game.

Well said.

Good game Seattle.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Would a could a should a if Hauschka didn't miss those field goals and extra point. I believe there would have been a different flow during the season. That tie and lost to Arizona just flat out was a kill fight for the team. Not to mention losing the no. 2 seed. Welp as always there is next year.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
I am sorry but this is one of the stupidest non-statement statements one can utter. Didn't deserve what? They earned a spot in the playoffs battling through significant injuries to key players early in the season and then late. They performed well in the first round and then didn't cut it in the second. Those are the facts.

I refuse to take part in belittling the accomplishments of my favorite team just because they fell short.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They deserved it. Every win of the season was "earned" as were the losses. Seattle deserved to be playing this game. They didn't play as well as the Falcons did.

iigakusei

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2etq0vgo said:
TwistedHusky":2etq0vgo said:

Well said.

Good game Seattle.

Good luck the rest of the way....hope the Falcons can win the Superbowl. Think they have a great shot!