Where is Schneider?

SeaChickN

Reaction score
Is it just me or have we heard little from him lately? I'd like to hear something from him about the direction of this team. I don't think status quo will work this off-season.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Havent seen him much every since it became noticeable that He and Pete decided to "save money on the use of no names on offensive line"

What a joke, I hope they ship his ass out of town along with a whole bunch of our OL in the offseason

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Does an pre-game interview that's posted on .com EVERY single week.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
This is the busiest time of the year for him. He is most likely on the road somewhere scouting. His pre-draft schedule is intense, and I don't think there's a GM who works harder or does more due diligence. Listen to the stories Clayton tells of JS's work ethic and travel schedule.

We are incredibly blessed to have him as our GM and I'm excited to see what he does this offseason. Just sucks losing a 5th rounder JS could have used on another potential talent.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Snakeeyes007":273ln28z said:
This is the busiest time of the year for him. He is most likely on the road somewhere scouting. His pre-draft schedule is intense, and I don't think there's a GM who works harder or does more due diligence. Listen to the stories Clayton tells of JS's work ethic and travel schedule.

We are incredibly blessed to have him as our GM and I'm excited to see what he does this offseason. Just sucks losing a 5th rounder JS could have used on another potential talent.

Well yeah, but besides that... and the weekly show... 8)

ptisme

Reaction score
SeaChickN":olyvmhtw said:
Is it just me or have we heard little from him lately? I'd like to hear something from him about the direction of this team. I don't think status quo will work this off-season.
As a Packer fan I feel that way every year. Then Ted Thompson maintains the status quo. :(