No Surprise

nash72

Reaction score
Anybody thinking we were going to win this game was living a pipe dream. Time to rebuild.

seahawksny

Reaction score
nash72":21enf47b said:
Anybody thinking we were going to win this game was living a pipe dream. Time to rebuild.

I said this in the radish forum. Agreed

seahawksny

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1ik0houk said:
Why did you two even bother to watch the game. Was it to enjoy how right you were?

It's not against the rules of morale to think your team is gonna lose. I will always root for the hawks, just think Atlanta was better team going in.

Why is that so hard for you to comprehend. ,

Chill out

OP
OP
nash72

nash72

Reaction score
seahawksny":33boqbip said:
seahawkfreak":33boqbip said:
Why did you two even bother to watch the game. Was it to enjoy how right you were?

It's not against the rules of morale to think your team is gonna lose. I will always root for the hawks, just think Atlanta was better team going in.

Chill out

This

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
seahawksny":2sqi6x8l said:
seahawkfreak":2sqi6x8l said:

Chill out

I agree. Thought ATL was the better team before the game even started and hoped for the best, but was this thread really necessary?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
nash72":1kaxjx4c said:
seahawksny":1kaxjx4c said:
seahawkfreak":1kaxjx4c said:

Chill out

This

I am chill, and just because you think Atlanta is better doesn't mean Seattle is going to lose. Both of you specifically said we were going to lose, not who was better. See the difference?

seahawksny

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":t9mx6qpr said:
nash72":t9mx6qpr said:
seahawksny":t9mx6qpr said:
seahawkfreak":t9mx6qpr said:

Chill out

This

I am chill, and just because you think Atlanta is better doesn't mean Seattle is going to lose. Both of you specifically said we were going to lose, not who was better. See the difference?

But we did lose.
Have a great night.
On to baseball

James in PA

Reaction score
Speaking of no surprises, you can take it to the bank that New England, Dallas, and Shittsburgh will all win their games. The Hawks game set the trend for what will be a horrible NFL weekend. When The Hawks were in the AFC West, the Chiefs were one of my most hated teams. Now all I can say is Go Chiefs. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't exactly expecting a win either, but I disagree that we should rebuild. We aren't that far away. We are a solid OLine and a healthy Earl Thomas away from being in the SB. It's not like we need to bulldoze the team and start over.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1q0ztxwm said:
Yeah I wasn't exactly expecting a win either, but I disagree that we should rebuild. We aren't that far away. We are a solid OLine and a healthy Earl Thomas away from being in the SB. It's not like we need to bulldoze the team and start over.

Agreed

Seafan

Reaction score
No surprise is correct but we knew that in week one. The Hawks essentially used this season as a rebuilder.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Atlanta was the favorite and lived up to it but going into full rebuild is nonsense. We'll be a top contender again in the 17/18 season.

OP
OP
nash72

nash72

Reaction score
Overseasfan":2nkwrqah said:
Atlanta was the favorite and lived up to it but going into full rebuild is nonsense. We'll be a top contender again in the 17/18 season.

The team has progressively gotten worse since 2013 and we're going to be a top contender next season? Atlanta just treated us like their own personal whipping boys and next season just means another year older and more prone to injuries for our stars. Just because we can win a sad division doesn't make us top contenders. When I say rebuild, I mean that more towards the coaching staff than the players. The philosophy doesn't work anymore. The defense isn't good enough to make up for the offenses short comings.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm definitely not bummed out, as much I have been in other playoff losses. I was hoping for a win, but not expecting one.

Seahawks basically ended up where they should have.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
Last year and this year has shown me how important the HFA is in the playoffs.

Play this game in Seattle and I believe it would have been a different result.

...if only Seahawks hadn't choked away the #2 seed.