Down or Int?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Luke's ass was on the ground before they stripped the ball but no challenge because no TO?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I don't understand why that wasn't reviewed. I thought all turnovers were. He was down and had the ball securely in his hands and then was stripped.

Nitro_929

Reaction score
Natethegreat":zakb76v5 said:
I don't understand why that wasn't reviewed. I thought all turnovers were. He was down and had the ball securely in his hands and then was stripped.
I am an falcon fan and I agree it wasn't an interception

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Nitro_929":1dggi0ln said:
Natethegreat":1dggi0ln said:
I am an falcon fan and I agree it wasn't an interception

I thought this too, why wasn't it reviewed? I thought he was down as well. No matter, we lost but did think should have at east looked at it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natethegreat

Reaction score
He had clear possession with both hands on the ball till after he hit the ground and it was ripped out. If that is an interception then they shouldn't have overruled the sideline catch for a first down by the Falcons.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":eqojv1wa said:
Luke's ass was on the ground before they stripped the ball but no challenge because no TO?
The Seahawks were ill equipped on BOTH sides of the ball to hang with the Falcons today......Time for a mini-refurbish.
Still & all, these Officials SUCKED ASS on that play, & several others in this contest!!
Officials didn't cost the Seahawks a win, but they let the Falcons get away with SEVERAL helmet to helmet hits in this game.
THESE Officials should be fined for flagrant disregard for player safety.
PS, Dan Quinn is a prick.

Falcons33

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1ze7huuf said:
Russ Willstrong":1ze7huuf said:
The Seahawks were ill equipped on BOTH sides of the ball to hang with the Falcons today......Time for a mini-refurbish.
Still & all, these Officials SUCKED ASS on that play, & several others in this contest!!
Officials didn't cost the Seahawks a win, but they let the Falcons get away with SEVERAL helmet to helmet hits in this game.
THESE Officials should be fined for flagrant disregard for player safety.
PS, Dan Quinn is a prick.[/que
You mad ?

The Breh

Reaction score
Looked like possession and downage, we wold the get it considering last game : (
In ATL tho we were screwed.
We lost a lot of calls :|

dbsn2420

Reaction score
It didn't look like he had full possession of the ball before it got tipped up. I think there were several calls/no-calls that didn't go our way, but I don't think it mattered much. Championship teams overcome bad calls. They clearly couldn't do that this time.
Looking forward to reloading and giving it another run next time!