Kevin Pierre-Louis. A Name That Will Live In Infamy....

BlueThunder

Reaction score
From the Gameday Forum.

Right there next to Etric Pruitt in SB XL. Nobodies that cost us HUGE. Yeah, say what you want, but these two guys in our history drastically changed the "Possible" outcomes in two HUGE games. They did. And as what happened to Etric, I hope happens to him. I never want to see Pierre-Louis in Seahawks blue again.... Harsh, but I'm pissed at the moment as to what could have been...

We were owning them... Then the safety, and on.... CRAP!!!!!

See ya guys next year.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
The poor kid didn't even do anything, he got tackeld by the olineman and we get called. It was a bullshit penalty that blew the game wide open.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Wouldn't have mattered the team lost by 16 points.

Just another boneheaded play from a team that is poorly coached.

Rat

Reaction score
Could have responded better. That play that caused the safety should never happen this late in the season.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":19jtcwkb said:

But it would have changed the ensuing history of the game that we will now never know. We had the momentum. To just say we lost by 16 points assumes history would have unfolded the exact same way, which is ludicrous...

rcaido

Reaction score
Go away! It was a unnecessary call. Blame the bad defense or just too much offense by the Falcons.

AustrianHawk

Reaction score
Was a BS penalty against him, BUT Sherman grabbed another player by the shirt, so it should have been a pently against him.
Do you want to the Sherman wear the dress again or nah?

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1og34sxr said:
NFSeahawks628":1og34sxr said:

But it would have changed the ensuing history of the game that we will now never know. We had the momentum. To just say we lost by 16 points assumes history would have unfolded the exact same way, which is ludicrous...
This is true, you can't automatically assume the rest of the game would have unfolded the same. But I also think it's a stretch to think that safety made the Seahawks offense shut down or the Falcons continue to score. So in this case, my suspicion is the game would have unfolded roughly the same had the play been a Seahawks touchdown. With that said, we'll never know.