Thank you Seahawks!

flippyflea

Reaction score
Thank you for a good season.

I am going to have a positive attitude about our playoff loss. Last year was a different story.

Is is time to hang up my new Seahawks banner and have a couple of drinks.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Considering the injuries and the an epically terrible Oline, I'll take. I just hope they fix that line. If it were only average this could have a totally different season..Bye gones..

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I don't know. I thought last year was our step back year and this year was supposed to be exciting with a deep run. Never really felt any joy this year. NE and the Detroit win was about it.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Lots of things need addressing, but ,I look forward to 20017. The biggest take away I have this season is that Paul Richardson is a keeper.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Thanks to our guys. Another wonderful season...it didn't end the way we wanted it to but we've added to our legacy and we'll be back. Next year please don't get Russell killed ok?

MrThortan

Reaction score
I agree with the notion that this was a rebuilding year around our aging core. A lot of young talent and new players this year.

On to the draft!

crosfam

Reaction score
A team with the core intact, franchise QB in his prime, and a bevy of young guys that should only get better (OL too). We should be favorites to win the NFC West again next year - and make another run. Draft best player available, hope to maybe get a few difference makers, maybe an elite (defensive?) player or two to freshen up the team. Panic would shut this team down faster than anything else.

bighawk

Reaction score
Its time to spend money on offense especially the line. I am excited about Richardson and I am hoping lockett comes back full strength. Defensively we need more corners outside of Sherman. This team still can make noise but they must regain the fire. Fix the line incorporate Graham more in the offense and get more speed on the team.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
MrThortan":1d0tn8zx said:
I agree with the notion that this was a rebuilding year around our aging core. A lot of young talent and new players this year.

On to the draft!

What was last year though? I guess it could be both years. Only thing is most teams and fans know its a rebuilding year before the season starts. I had high expectations for this year and so did the team.

crosfam

Reaction score
Most rebuilding teams do not go to the playoffs two years in a row - following back to back SBs.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Every team but one ends up a loser. Winning would would have been nice but a decent playoff run is more than most fans get. I was a fan in the 80s and 90s so this stuff is gravy.

onepicknick

Reaction score
This is where I thought we'd make it, As far as the D is Trufant coaching Shead and Lane LOL. I wish we could of gone after Wade Phillips for the D and for the O as soon as the Falcons lose to the Cowboys go after Shanahan make him asst. Head coach and OC in charge of personal let him hire and fire the whole Offense.