This time in Atlanta felt different

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Last time - I felt like something was building. If the team could get over that hump, I was sure they were going to the Super Bowl. When Atlanta kicked the field goal to win, I felt gutted. During RW's press conference he said he couldn't wait until next year. His response seemed fresh and authentic. I knew they were a pass rusher or two away from winning the whole darn thing.

This time - I went into the game feeling like they were serious underdogs. If they could put together a complete game like the Lions and Patriots, they could make a run. In the back of my mind, there were the multiple games without TDs keeping me realistic. After the game I don't feel gutted, I feel frustrated. I want this team to evolve and retool. I think some heads need to roll and I hope Pete's loyalty doesn't hold the team back from bringing in some fresh eyes and ideas on both sides of the ball.

nash72

Reaction score
falcongoggles":251hpatn said:
I hope Pete's loyalty doesn't hold the team back from bringing in some fresh eyes and ideas on both sides of the ball.

It will