We beat the Pats at the goal line.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Just keep reminding yourself of this factual fact. It's a great thing and the only bright spot of the 2016 season. I'm really happy to exercise those demons. Now we deal with offensive line demons.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
You are happy about some pointless AFC game from mid-season? We should be playing them in the super bowl.

Sad.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1kznexq3 said:
You are happy about some pointless AFC game from mid-season? We should be playing them in the super bowl.

Sad.

I'm freaking ecstatic to win that game in the fashion we did. Pats were soulless after that game. Only loss for Brady all year. We proved we are still championship caliber. All we need to fix is the o line, and get healthy when the playoffs start.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Crizilla":g79gvmdk said:
Coug_Hawk08":g79gvmdk said:

Sad.

I'm freaking ecstatic to win that game in the fashion we did. Pats were soulless after that game. Only loss for Brady all year. We proved we are still championship caliber. All we need to fix is the o line, and get healthy when the playoffs start.

It didn't prove anything is my point. Looking at one game like that means very very little.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":118gh1l7 said:
Crizilla":118gh1l7 said:
Coug_Hawk08":118gh1l7 said:

Sad.

It didn't prove anything is my point. Looking at one game like that means very very little.

SB49 was only one game. Just cuz the NFL and media hype it up and call it the "super bowl" and get overrated artists to perform during a 2 hour half time show, doesn't mean it's something more than 1 game. It's THE game everyone wants to win, but no team will win it every year. I can tell you right now sehaaks and pats played that game like it was the super bowl.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1b9apzbk said:

Sad.

In what world should we be playing in the Super Bowl? We were the worst of the last 4 teams left in the NFC.