One thing is very clear

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
This offseason will be extremely interesting.

If any of Bevell, Richard, or Cable are still here going into next season, that will be interesting. If any of them aren't, that will be interesting. I can't wait to see which direction Paul, John, and Pete go.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2fdnwvjg said:

If any of Bevell, Richard, or Cable are still here going into next season, that will be interesting. If any of them aren't, that will be interesting. I can't wait to see which direction Paul, John, and Pete go.

None will get fired.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
If they're all still here, I'm going to be very disappointed. Claiming that everything is fine and making no changes would be a spit in the face to fans. Anyone who can see can see something is wrong with these Seahawks.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
If nothing changes with those 3 then they will be the same team year in and out. Win the wildcard game then lose the next one. They need new voices and need changes done.

We can only hope Pete wants to win another one. Not just keep his friends employed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crosfam

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":10noe6kk said:
Thepeelsessions":10noe6kk said:

None will get fired.

We could just fire everybody - living on the edge like the browns

blaisio

Reaction score
I'm excited of some of the things I have seen from the offense. We have Procise and Prich stepping up and showing as dangerous weapons.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I would love to see a new face calling offensive plays.

The talent on this offense, that is not being used or used incorrectly, should be friggin criminal.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'm just tired of Cable and/or Bevel trying to get too cute with their offensive line selections. It is getting to the point where ego is getting in the way. I hope I'm wrong.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
How many playoff embarrassments do we need to rack up before someone is shown the door? XLIX, the no-show in Carolina, the belly flop today--we're developing a reputation as perennial pretenders, and our coaches keep telling us things are fine. It's ridiculous, demoralizing, and only getting harder to root for.

If Pete is serious about winning another trophy--and I belive he is--nothing would lift my spirits more than seeing someone, anyone, held accountable.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Called it weeks ago.

This off-season is going to be a volatile one, and the seeds of that volatility were evident last summer during training camp. This team has been an unhappy brew for a while.

Some great talent - but unhappy.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
It is about time for Mr. Allen, JS and PC to sit down and have "tell the truth Monday" or whatever day they do that stuff. At the very least no one lower on the latter then Pete.

crosfam

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2yw5tjy3 said:
How many playoff embarrassments do we need to rack up before someone is shown the door? XLIX, the no-show in Carolina, the belly flop today--we're developing a reputation as perennial pretenders, and our coaches keep telling us things are fine. It's ridiculous, demoralizing, and only getting harder to root for.

If Pete is serious about winning another trophy--and I belive he is--nothing would lift my spirits more than seeing someone, anyone, held accountable.

Playoff teams generally do not fire coaches, they lose them to promotions.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I would almost have RIchards replaced before Bevell. Lot of money on that side of the ball and imo they under-performed this year. Really though, I am fine with all 3 coaches being here next year. I really dislike all of them, but It won't be the end of the franchise, or contending team, if they are still around.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":19e0l7lw said:

I just can't get behind this Cable got to go crap . Try cooking a decent meal with spoiled ingredients. With what he had I think he did a phenomenal job. The others I'm totally with it they both got to go

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
hawkfannj":198l4ugl said:
Thepeelsessions":198l4ugl said:

I just can't get behind this Cable got to go crap . Try cooking a decent meal with spoiled ingredients. With what he had I think he did a phenomenal job. The others I'm totally with it they both got to go

I think there is truth to this. I would be willing to completely agree that we stop eating moldy food. I don't need ribeye either. I am so envious of Atlanta for landing Mack at center.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3mdqz54n said:
hawkfannj":3mdqz54n said:
Thepeelsessions":3mdqz54n said:

I think there is truth to this. I would be willing to completely agree that we stop eating moldy food. I don't need ribeye either. I am so envious of Atlanta for landing Mack at center.

Cable has had 3 1st rounders to work with.

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3hurzgwe said:
Thepeelsessions":3hurzgwe said:

Come on bruh! He hand picks the linemen in the draft. He decides who he wants! How in the world do you think teams like New England and Pittsburgh are able to just plug any backup or new lineman into the lineup and but miss a beat? Cable has no idea what he's doing. He gets the guys he wants, and he ruins them. How many linemen have they drafted since Cable's been here? 14 or 15. How many are still on the team? 3. Cable is a big problem. Anyone who doesn't see that is blind.

Steve2222

Reaction score
HawkinNY":ozitxbss said:
If nothing changes with those 3 then they will be the same team year in and out. Win the wildcard game then lose the next one. They need new voices and need changes done.

We can only hope Pete wants to win another one. Not just keep his friends employed.

Clearly that's not true. Biggest thing for them is getting HFA. They play a playoff game in Seattle, they win. They play on the road, they lose.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Steve2222":12s8jd4j said:
HawkinNY":12s8jd4j said:

Clearly that's not true. Biggest thing for them is getting HFA. They play a playoff game in Seattle, they win. They play on the road, they lose.

This is true but then they laid an egg to Arizona and lost the bye. That on coaching and coming out flat