2017 Imagine If You Would....

timmat

Reaction score
It's 2nd and 5 thanks to another solid Rawls run on first down. You are the opponent's D coordinator. The Seahawks break the huddle and you see their O line including first round draft pick X X and two solid vets they signed in free agency. It looks to be a pass with Baldwin and Locket on one side, Graham and Richardson on the other, and Procise looking to come out of the backfield. You have MASSIVE matchup issues and can't afford to waste a spy linebacker on Wilson. You look across the field and new Seahawks offensive coordinator X X has a wry smile on his face. No wonder they are 6-0 to start.

It's really not that far fetched if the organization makes it a priority to address the obvious O line need and finally has the guts to get fresh eyes leading our offensive talent.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
or we could blindly say that everything is all right and come out with the same roster and coaches which is more probable

flmmkrz

Reaction score
There is loads of potential, the parts are still there for good things to happen...my fear is they'll see this tho...

it's 2nd and 14 after Fant gets burned around the edge and Wilson was taken down. The opposing d coordinator looks across the field and reads Bevells face and goes, that idiots calling a bubble screen here....Meanwhile our defensive coordinator is on the side looking confused as he can't figure out why our soft zone isn't getting any stops and why are dline isn't able to get home and is contemplating calling them all in for a jump around.

I hope we see your vision.

OP
OP
timmat

timmat

Reaction score
flmmkrz":3q6jc6dv said:
There is loads of potential, the parts are still there for good things to happen...my fear is they'll see this tho...

it's 2nd and 14 after Fant gets burned around the edge and Wilson was taken down. The opposing d coordinator looks across the field and reads Bevells face and goes, that idiots calling a bubble screen here....Meanwhile our defensive coordinator is on the side looking confused as he can't figure out why our soft zone isn't getting any stops and why are dline isn't able to get home and is contemplating calling them all in for a jump around.

I hope we see your vision.

Ha! As I was typing my OP, I was thinking about that same possibility.