Earl went off at Brady

Pick6

Reaction score
Very happy to see him so motivated for next season.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Earl_Thomas/status/820481349626818560[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Earl_Thomas/status/820483018301341696[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Earl_Thomas/status/820484196015685633[/tweet]

He ain't wrong about Brady either. Great QB, but his path to the SB is a joke.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Brady is great in any division.

Period.

Earl sounds like a mental midget here. Might have been some alcohol involved in his outburst.

The NE win was the highlight of our Hawks this season. All downhill from there while NE is making a run yet again at another SB. Houston was a solid team and they got smashed same as Atlanta did to our Hawks.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Earl needs to shut it for awhile, rehab, get healthy and come back motivated next year.

Our division was terrible this year anyway so his tweet had no merit.

mistaowen

Reaction score
??
Love earl speaking his mind. Dude clearly doesn't want to retire now. Obvious how important he is to this defense. Hope he comes back angry and we can actually get some turnovers on defense.

nash72

Reaction score
RussB":10l9whd6 said:
Hes probably drunk.

Capping on one of the greatest QB's of all time, one would almost have to be.

The Breh

Reaction score
You guys need to chill the effort out.
Earl is pissed.
If he didn't respond you'd be much more upset.
We need the fire, quit being quitters, I could call you worse...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
nash72":15k1ige2 said:
RussB":15k1ige2 said:
Hes probably drunk.

Whoa, relax; there's NOTHING wrong with pointing out that Brady has managed to luckily be in a division that has had at least two garbage teams in it every single year for his whole career, and in many of those, all three other teams were bad, not just two.

nash72

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":270ud9lk said:
nash72":270ud9lk said:
RussB":270ud9lk said:
Hes probably drunk.

Whoa, relax; there's NOTHING wrong with pointing out that Brady has managed to luckily be in a division that has had at least two garbage teams in it every single year for his whole career, and in many of those, all three other teams were bad, not just two.

So that lessons all of his achievements? Most divisions have at least 2 garbage teams in them.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
nash72":1lbir0of said:
So that lessons all of his achievements? Most divisions have at least 2 garbage teams in them.
Why WOULDN'T that have an effect on some of his achievements? If you bowl a 200 with the bumper bowling protector things up, is that as good as bowling a 200 without them?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
nash72":m4go3pcx said:
RolandDeschain":m4go3pcx said:
nash72":m4go3pcx said:
RussB":m4go3pcx said:
Hes probably drunk.

Every year? I mean his division is ALWAYS trash.....ALWAYS.

I mean, I think we can all appreciate what Brady has done, but the Patriots have had some nice paths paved for them over the years.

Beating a Brock Osweiller led offense as the only hurdle to an AFC championship game doesnt strengthen his case either.

ringless

Reaction score
Our division wasn't as bad as it looked. The cardinals had a top 10 offense and a top 10 defense this year. Ranked 32nd on special teams. Had the worst kicker and punter in the league.

Seattle and Arizona are both very good teams who had a lot of bounces go wrong this year.

mikeak

Reaction score
semiahmoo":3i8yisfk said:
Brady is great in any division.

Period.

Earl sounds like a mental midget here. Might have been some alcohol involved in his outburst.

The NE win was the highlight of our Hawks this season. All downhill from there while NE is making a run yet again at another SB. Houston was a solid team and they got smashed same as Atlanta did to our Hawks.

We went 4-0 against that division. It helps to play games against weak opponents. Saves your body if nothing else

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Richard Sherman had a broken arm and if I'm not mistaken Earl had a messed up shoulder in our last Super Bowl. Brady will always be overrated to me, sorry. History always glosses over his easy path

semiahmoo

Reaction score
A twitter rant isn't "fire" it's a fart in the wind.

Earl is better than that.

Shut up, get healthy, and be a part of delivering the goods next season.

Tom Brady is one of the greatest QBs of all time and a far more important and long-term great player than Earl could ever dream of being. Period. End of story.

Earl has been a great defender of the last 5-6 seasons.

Tom Brady is among the greats of all time.

Attempting to throw shade against a great when we're bumped out and they're still rolling, just makes Thomas look like a weak-ass whiner.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lol, I just saw this on FB.

15965755_1369151253131559_2837459915670448042_n.png