P Rich love

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
He stepped up big time in this playoff push. With Tyler going down I thought we had no other option for some big plays but P Rich came through In that area of need. I hope he can continue with that next year. How good would that be with Doug and Tyler and P Rich. I think he is like Golden Tate just needed a few years to become good lets just hope he doesn't leave like Tate.

Seafan

Reaction score
He's the same as his rookie year. He's just healthier and Russ threw to him. There's a reason the Hawks drafted him. Too bad they didn't use him more this year. Same with McEvoy and Graham.

sondevil89

Reaction score
Seafan":18qq6s20 said:
He's the same as his rookie year. He's just healthier and Russ threw to him. There's a reason the Hawks drafted him. Too bad they didn't use him more this year. Same with McEvoy and Graham.

I think he is much better than his rookie year, his rookie year it was just all about his speed, now he's making really difficult catches.

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
Richardson has been flat out amazing. Next year, with Baldwin, Graham, Richardson and Lockett (soon enough), we should have a legitimate receiving corps. All of those guys can get separation.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Still amazed the staff continued to put Kearse out there game after game. Unbelievable. Richardson is light years better.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
sondevil89":2wolk930 said:
Seafan":2wolk930 said:

I think he is much better than his rookie year, his rookie year it was just all about his speed, now he's making really difficult catches.

I agree! I am one who has been most critical of him. He looked to me like Deon Butler, the sequel. His health will always be a concern to me, but we have seen NFL WRs in the past who seemed to "click on" after years two or three and have a nice injury-free, run of excellence. Sometimes its a nutritional thing, sometimes its a training thing. Sometimes its just an attitude or confidence change.

Well, I am glad to eat some crow here, and I hope this is an indicator of good things to come for Paul and the Hawks!

sondevil89

Reaction score
austinslater25":1z3wvt6x said:
Still amazed the staff continued to put Kearse out there game after game. Unbelievable. Richardson is light years better.

Kearse's cap hit is almost 2 mil next year regardless if he plays or not and I don't know how much guaranteed money he has coming but he certainly has become expendable.

Reaction score
For everyone saying PRich is going to replace Kearse, they are completely different players who play different roles on the team.....Tanner McEvoy likely is the guy who will take Kearse's spot on the roster next year,

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

sondevil89

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":2r4i0qiz said:
For everyone saying PRich is going to replace Kearse, they are completely different players who play different roles on the team.....Tanner McEvoy likely is the guy who will take Kearse's spot on the roster next year,

Maybe, but it seems to me that PR is making all of the clutch catches that Kearse used to make. This whole idea that we keep Kearse because he is a good blocker is overplayed, OL's & FB's run block, if a WR does it it's a bonus but that by itself doesn't get you a roster spot, you gotta catch balls.

My guess is that Kearse is 2-mil cap hit on bonus and probably another 2 mil guaranteed, which makes him too expensive to let go. Probably a reduced role and then gone in '18.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
sondevil89":2c54698r said:
Chrome_Seahawk":2c54698r said:

Maybe, but it seems to me that PR is making all of the clutch catches that Kearse used to make. This whole idea that we keep Kearse because he is a good blocker is overplayed, OL's & FB's run block, if a WR does it it's a bonus but that by itself doesn't get you a roster spot, you gotta catch balls.

My guess is that Kearse is 2-mil cap hit on bonus and probably another 2 mil guaranteed, which makes him too expensive to let go. Probably a reduced role and then gone in '18.

Doesn't matter, Kearse right now is the #3 behind Baldwin and Lockett
Next year, he will be behind Baldwin, Lockett, Richards and, (Will be fighting McEvoy for the #4 spot.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Until we shake up our coaching staff, Richardson is the one bright spot I see moving forward (besides a healthy team, of course).

He looked great the last couple weeks. I would love to see 16 (19?) games of that.

Kearse can't do with two hands what Richardson can do with one. Dude needs to be knocked down on the depth chart.