Cigar Thoughts

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Really hope many can read this. Believe it or not most of this is said on this forum but it is condensed into one essay and really shines through. Hope it doesn't get pushed to the bottom and doesn't get read. What a great read.

[urltargetblank]http://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/1/14/14275098/nfl-final-score-seahawks-falconsplayoffs-draft-fantasy-cigar-thoughts-matt-ryan-russell-wilson-boobs[/urltargetblank]

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Even when under pressure, Ryan calmly threw the ball before his receivers had even broken out of their routes, his passes landing softy in their arms the moment they turned their heads back to look for it

I like this quote.

It's one of the areas that Wilson severely lacks IMO, and really needs to find a way to slow the game down so that he can be cool under pressure.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I liked the article as well but was looking for some discussion about cigars.

I love cigars.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1hm1ymsl said:
Even when under pressure, Ryan calmly threw the ball before his receivers had even broken out of their routes, his passes landing softy in their arms the moment they turned their heads back to look for it

I like this quote.

It's one of the areas that Wilson severely lacks IMO, and really needs to find a way to slow the game down so that he can be cool under pressure.

Totally agree. Wilson has some serious deficiencies that he was able to compensate for via his own scrambling/sandlot skills, and having one of the best running backs in a generation to dump the ball off to for half the plays each game. (Which allows him to rank so high for his first five seasons which his defenders are so quick to point to. Have to think Lynch is chuckling a bit seeing RW struggling to be the captain of the offense without big ML back there to keep defenses on their heels.)

RW works hard, he fights through injuries, has been great for the Seattle community, but at the end of the day, he has some work to do if he hopes to rise to the ranks of a long-term top tier QB in this league. He needs some help with that O-Line, but he also needs to grow beyond a sandlot player - that don't hold up in this league year after year.

Aaron Rodgers can extend plays too, but he's also one hell of a great pocket/timing/route QB.

I know this will enrage some, but if I could swap a 30 year old AR for RW straight across right now, I'd do it in a second. (and keep Jimmy Graham to play with AR.)