Richard Sherman knee injury ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour

Reaction score
Doesn't explain a lot about why he's going off on his D coordinator, the O coordinator, other teammates, and media members when he feels like it. Wilson was dinged up way worse throughout the year and I didn't see him losing his mind this year.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Seymour":3085km0k said:
Doesn't explain a lot about why he's going off on his D coordinator, the O coordinator, other teammates, and media members when he feels like it. Wilson was dinged up way worse throughout the year and I didn't see him losing his mind this year.

To be fair that might explain why he was so vocal throughout the year, turning his anger and disappointment to others around the team.

Seymour

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1a10pwfg said:
Seymour":1a10pwfg said:

To be fair that might explain why he was so vocal throughout the year, turning his anger and disappointment to others around the team.

He went after his own D coordinator before the supposed injury even occurred though. That was week 6.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Seymour":vmw5ur6q said:
NFSeahawks628":vmw5ur6q said:
Seymour":vmw5ur6q said:

He went after his own D coordinator before the supposed injury even occurred though. That was week 6.

seems to bug you more than it does the team.

Seymour

Reaction score
flmmkrz":1e4uuvx6 said:
Seymour":1e4uuvx6 said:
NFSeahawks628":1e4uuvx6 said:
Seymour":1e4uuvx6 said:

seems to bug you more than it does the team.

Maybe you should listen to Kams post game interview? He pointed his finger directly at distractions and focus taking energy from the game and team. Pointing directly at Sherman IMO. Wagner has made similar comments. Ignore the signs if you want, it's clear there is a disconnect with this defense.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Seymour":8t2a5ito said:
NFSeahawks628":8t2a5ito said:
Maybe you should listen to Kams post game interview? He pointed his finger directly at distractions and focus taking energy from the game and team. Pointing directly at Sherman IMO. Wagner has made similar comments. Ignore the signs if you want, it's clear there is a disconnect with this defense.

Kam was talking about Bennett and the nonsense between the whistles. You're reading into it by making it about Sherm

Boycie

Reaction score
Seymour":3gpz90lj said:

Hurting people hurt people?

redhawk253

Reaction score
Seymour":2qp6dgql said:
I love that he was going off on the d and o coordinator.. i honestly believe i could do a better job. We lost the game saturday because the defense was in soft prevent zone all game instead of press man and on offense after the first drive they went back to playing not to lose and played the run run drop back sack crap instead of the quick hit get the ball out fast pass game we ran 2nd half of last year and 2nd half of detroit and first drive vs atl.

They need to be called out and pete is too much of a softy to do so.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.