Future on the field

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Just saw a post that said Ciera's ex rapper boyfriend -- the one who threatened to kill Russ -- was on the field during pregame warmups in Atlanta.
I don't know what to think about that. I wonder how Russ was feeling inside after seeing that?

crosfam

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":310qqmp0 said:
Just saw a post that said Ciera's ex rapper boyfriend -- the one who threatened to kill Russ -- was on the field during pregame warmups.
I don't know what to think about that. I wonder how Russ was feeling inside after seeing that?

Definitely a tacky move by the organization or players that invited him.

2_0_6

Reaction score
People like to say that he was trolling Russ while being there, but was he?

He married his ex, is more famous, is taking care of his son, and makes more money.

Seems like Russ has the "juice". Not to mention, he takes hits from linebackers all day, I think he could take on a 6'2" beanpole druggie.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Future was born and raised in Atlanta so I do not necessarily think his appearance was all about Russell.

2_0_6

Reaction score
12thbrah":364uujry said:
Future was born and raised in Atlanta so I do not necessarily think his appearance was all about Russell.

Id be curious to know how many previous games he was on the field for

London12

Reaction score
Dan Quinn is the only classy thing about that team.

Future is also pathetic the way he cries about Russ and his ex. Surprised no other rappers have picked up on it.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
look at the bright side. taking a rappers woman sure ended all the "Not black enough" talk...

OP
OP
Siouxhawk

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
London12":2rql9u9j said:
Dan Quinn is the only classy thing about that team.

Future is also pathetic the way he cries about Russ and his ex. Surprised no other rappers have picked up on it.
Haha. You're not a fan of dancing Snidley Whiplash and his 30-year-younger eye candy?

timmat

Reaction score
It's also being reported now that he sent them a few youth Matt Ryan jerseys for his son after the win. On the one hand a Dad wanting his son to have gear for his old man's fav team seems normal...but it seems there is more to it than that obviously.

bighawk

Reaction score
It was all about Russell he was trying to get in his head. After they won he sent his son an Atlanta jersey. Yeah he lives in Atlanta but this was all about Russell and his psyche.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I'm sure many of us would let this type of thing get to our heads.

Wilson? Nah.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
bush league stuff by the falcons, trumpesque with bringing out bills mistresses...but i doubt as the game unfolded that it was even an afterthought. Trying to stay upright was a bigger priority.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2ydkuq85 said:

He married his ex, is more famous, is taking care of his son, and makes more money.

Seems like Russ has the "juice". Not to mention, he takes hits from linebackers all day, I think he could take on a 6'2" beanpole druggie.

Future's more famous than Russell.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":22zl9zsz said:
Hawk_Nation":22zl9zsz said:

Future's more famous than Russell.

in what world?

Russ has cross over appeal, he's transcended the sports world and is mainstream, making his way into a power couple, big deal endorsements, media entertainment. There are lots of athletes and lots of celebs but few are brands and that's what Russ is becoming. Much in the way of guys like Ronaldo, Beckham, Brady, Lebron, Tiger have but Russ is at the beginning of his arc while those guys are at the peak and where Russ is hoping to get. Future is moderately big here but worldwide and in recognition Russ is the bigger entity.

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Wrong. The average person knows 2 or 3 rappers and Future is definitely not one of them. Meanwhile Russ is the face of a franchise and one of the top 5 most popular players in the NFL. Sorry

Donn2390

Reaction score
Not only was Future on the sideline for the game, but Bow Wow (whomever he is), another former Cieria bf, was also on the side line during the game, and the Falcons had planned to play their music over the loudspeakers during the game, but Quinn nixed that idea.
Pretty bush...

dbmack

Reaction score
Future has more Twitter followers than Russell and everyone knows that's the most accurate way to tell who is more popular. :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
Siouxhawk

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Ciera must have had some kind of wake up call in her life to go from dating and having kids with those rapper clowns to marrying Russ. He seems on the surface to be a polar opposite.