Wright and Graham added to the Pro Bowl

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Good for them, they both earned it!

Tight End Jimmy Graham was also added to the NFC Pro Bowl team Tuesday. Wright replaces Washington outside linebacker Ryan Kerrigan and Graham replaces Washington tight end Jordan Reed, who are both unable to participate in the game due to injuries. They join teammates Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, Bobby Wagner and Richard Sherman on this year’s NFC Pro Bowl roster.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/01/17/seahawks-kj-wright-and-jimmy-graham-named-nfc-pro-bowl-team

flmmkrz

Reaction score
good to see Jimmy and KJ get invites both deserve to be there. Great years for both of them!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Maybe the NFC will have a coach that can get Graham the ball.

nash72

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":32hf8u88 said:
Maybe the NFC will have a coach that can get Graham the ball.

If its not the Seahawks coaches, he'll get the ball.

dbmack

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KJ_WRIGHT34/status/821481750920429568[/tweet]

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Still not going to watch that snooze-fest, but I'm really happy for them. Looks good on the resume.

JimmyG

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1y5nxxzr said:
Still not going to watch that snooze-fest, but I'm really happy for them. Looks good on the resume.
Agreed. Pro Bowl is such a snoozefest.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Who is the next NFC qb alternate as obviously Ryan or Rodgers will miss it due to other engagements.

A

Anonymous

JimmyG":3q3bt454 said:
WindCityHawk":3q3bt454 said:
Agreed. Pro Bowl is such a snoozefest.

Well, last time I checked, a snooze fest is still better than a sausage fest. :mrgreen:

Going back to the conference vs. conference format, I'll be watching just to see the nuance changes and hear the comments offered-up by the mediates and players about that reversal. With all the mic'd up folks running around, it'll prove to be the usual Ebonics lesson, but with my cup half full, I seem to find more than enough entertainment value in watching the PB.

I tend to always watch all-star games in the main pro sports categories. Always have. I especially enjoyed the skills stuff they used to broadcast. I mean, who wouldn't want to see Montana, Marino, Moon and Elway compete to see which could hit 60-yard bombs the best. It used to be pretty cool to see stuff like that.