Doug Baldwin added to Pro Bowl roster

Josea16

Reaction score
Snub curse? can I have his useless job that pays way too much money to be a *Coffee Boy"?

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Wow, Doug replacing Larry is awesome. Well deserved. I'm very happy to see him getting this recognition.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Doug's numbers from December of 2015 on must be some of the best in the league. The Pro Bowl is a joke, but the honor of recognition is warranted.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
I don't understand why they still play the Pro Bowl. It's independent of "All-Pro" status, no longer played in a state with no football, and most of the players give half-assed effort (if any at all). It doesn't seem like fans even care much about it anymore, so do they really make any money?

sutz

Reaction score
:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

Glad to see ADB get the recognition he deserves.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":34o8ts72 said:
Doug's numbers from December of 2015 on must be some of the best in the league. The Pro Bowl is a joke, but the honor of recognition is warranted.

It's like battle of the network stars from the late 70's / early 80's.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
BullHawk33":1b8z9nvi said:
Siouxhawk":1b8z9nvi said:

It's like battle of the network stars from the late 70's / early 80's.
I loved the football version of that as a kid. But that Ninja Warrior show probably scratches that itch now, especially the obstacle course.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Great for Doug! I don't watch the PB but it's nice for him to get a little bit of the recognition he deserves. :irishdrinkers:

nash72

Reaction score
So all the guys we have going to the pro bowl are due to other players bailing out? Not sure that's a very positive thing.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
sutz":3krgpab6 said:
:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

Glad to see ADB get the recognition he deserves.

I'm with ya on this ^.
On the Pro Bowl gig, yah, it might be a little bit lame, but it's a chance for players to play just for the fun of it.
I'll be watching....."Just For The Fun Of It" ;)

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't care about this shit and the players don't either. It's become a joke.

If a player plays well, they get paid, and if everything goes right they are lucky enough to win at least one championship.

They have turned the "pro bowl" into some circus sideshow that nobody cares about.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Largent80":1mdugep2 said:
I don't care about this shit and the players don't either. It's become a joke.

If a player plays well, they get paid, and if everything goes right they are lucky enough to win at least one championship.

They have turned the "pro bowl" into some circus sideshow that nobody cares about.

I can see where it would have been interesting when there were players from the AFL and NFL pitted against each other, but it's not nearly as compelling when teams from each conference play each other every few years.

Reaction score
First of all congrats Doug. I used to like watching the pro bowl after the super bowl when it was NFC vs AFC I always looked forward to it. U could still have the Super Bowl players play in it and was just a nice wrap up to the season. I don't care to much for this new format they got going on and have not watched it since.

Latest posts