Most Skilled NFL Players (ESPN) RW, ADB

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Throwing it deep and accurately

The average NFL quarterback completed 35 percent of his passes on throws at least 21 yards downfield. The top quarterbacks in completion percentage on those passes were Kirk Cousins of the Redskins (49.3 percent), Russell Wilson of the Seahawks (49.2 percent), Andrew Luck of the Colts (49.1 percent) and Matt Ryan of the Falcons (48.2 percent)."

Can we trade for this guy?

"Toughest to tackle

There are two ways to evaluate who the toughest running back to tackle in the NFL was this season.

If we look at it from a power perspective, we’re looking at yards after contact, in which case the answer is Jay Ajayi of the Dolphins.

Ajayi led the NFL with 656 rushing yards after contact and led the league in yards after contact per rush (2.5). Ajayi had two games with over 100 yards gained after contact this season, both against the Bills (and both in games in which he amassed 200 yards)."

Sure-handedness You already know who this is ;)

Right there with him are Doug Baldwin of the Seahawks (94 receptions, one drop)

http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post ... ls-in-2016

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Damn, I wouldn't have thought Wilson looked that good on deep passes. It kind of sucks as fans our brains tend to hyper focus more on the missed opportunities.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":31yh94mj said:
Damn, I wouldn't have thought Wilson looked that good on deep passes. It kind of sucks as fans our brains tend to hyper focus more on the missed opportunities.

guilty.

Im like, you ALWAYS overthrow your dude.

I am wrong.

(slinks back into the shaded corner of a creepy room)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Russ's deep ball. I feel like as a shorter QB, he has an advantage on the deep ball because he can arc his throws better. But, I could be wrong on that.

NINEster

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1zylackm said:

I've always given Wilson this credit. He's probably top 5 in the NFL in this aspect.

And honestly without Wilson's deep throws, the Hawks never play in two SBs.

sondevil89

Reaction score
I really thought that he took a step back this year on deep balls. In his first years there were many beautifully thrown deep balls where he led the receiver perfectly. This year he seemed to underthrow everything and the receivers had to go up and fight for it. Luckily, we have some receivers that are capable of doing that.

Anthony!

Reaction score
All Qbs have some deep throws Wr have to fight for , and some were its perfect Rw has had both this year just like years past. Just some only remember the ones that need to be fought for.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Pandion Haliaetus":3t1rt6wu said:

He'd have lead the league by a country mile if he was as accurate as we all wanted him to be on those deep passes. Our perception is skewed by fandom.

Good to see a couple of our guys right up there with the very best in the league. And something tells me that several previous years of this article did feature or would have featured Marshawn Lynch as the hardest to tackle.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Wilson is the man. Baldwin too. No doubts in my mind about either of these guys for years now. It has been fun knowing these guys are Seahawks.