Whose Renewing Tickets?

Hawker8989

Reaction score
For any STH's, will you be renewing your tickets? Why or why not? I ask because A) Prices are sure to go up. B) Team has regressed the last few years.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Are you a STH who is considering not renewing?

We renewed when Ken Behing was the owner and the team was 2-14. I think we can stomach only winning 10 games.

getnasty

Reaction score
If anyone wants to will there season tickets to me I'd be more then happy to take them.

OP
OP
H

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":11i21twy said:
Are you a STH who is considering not renewing?

We renewed when Ken Behing was the owner and the team was 2-14. I think we can stomach only winning 10 games.

Uncle is a STH. He's considering getting rid of them. Reason being: A) Prices are out of control. B) He can't sell them over face value. C) Seahawks have gone three straight years without a title.( I know I know....Fairweather. )

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
No one can tell anyone else how to spend their money. People can label you a "fairweather" or whatever but in the end he's the one who has to shell out the dough .. and frankly even if you can sell tickets over face value it's a pain in the ass.

OP
OP
H

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1kz6aj2e said:
No one can tell anyone else how to spend their money. People can label you a "fairweather" or whatever but in the end he's the one who has to shell out the dough .. and frankly even if you can sell tickets over face value it's a pain in the ass.

For him, prices have gotten too high. The Seahawks may think fans will buy whatever they are selling. One has to go back only 15 years to realize Seattle fans won't support a loser.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Good grief, 10 wins isn't enough? Imagine being SanDiego or StLouis fans, worse still the long suffering fans of Cleveland.

Good luck getting seasons tickets again in the next 10 years if you don't renew.

The blue pride list is at about 16000.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Ticket prices have been fair IMO. My tickets just finally doubled in price from when I first bought them 25 years ago.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
jammerhawk":reytds7h said:
Good grief, 10 wins isn't enough? Imagine being SanDiego or StLouis fans, worse still the long suffering fans of Cleveland.

Good luck getting seasons tickets again in the next 10 years if you don't renew.

The blue pride list is at about 16000.

I have been on the waiting list to get on Blue Pride since 2012....I emailed them and said where I am positioned it would be "several years" just to make the blue pride list.

AgentDib

Reaction score
If cost is a concern then entertainment isn't worth skipping more important things like health insurance or roth contributions. The TV experience is pretty good these days and the dawn of 4k sports programming is probably close.

If team performance is the concern after a 10 win season and a playoff win then it's a no brainer to give up the tickets. That would not only help my seat selection tremendously but it would help the stadium atmosphere to see them replaced by hungry blue pride members.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Already done/renewed.

In case you may be wondering how I did it early, it's simple.

Call your ticket rep and tell him/her that you will be traveling and you want to be sure to renew.

They will take a payment via credit/debit card or have you mail them a check for whatever they deem is needed, I sent them 110% of last years renewal fee, and you are covered 100%.

If you over paid, you can leave it on your account to be used towards playoff tickets or next years renewal or they will just issue a refund.

To the poster above that said selling their tickets is a hassle, I suggest looking into the NFL ticket Exchange.

If you want near face value, it's a no brainer as the tickets will sell quickly and the best part is you have no liability for any problem children that may sit in your seats as the NFL takes on that issue if there is a problem, no other way to sell the tickets and not still be liable for issues with people sitting in your seats.

GO HAWKS!!!

iigakusei

Reaction score
Your uncle should 100% get rid of them. Let someone else enjoy them.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I renew every year and it's NEVER because of how they have been doing the year before. I renew for the same reason I suspect most STH's renew, and that is because we love this team, win, lose or (Arizona tie).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawker8989":1ql07loa said:
B) He can't sell them over face value.
What?! Tons of people are profiting off of their season tickets, putting all but a couple premier match-up tickets for sale every year because they can make so much money off of them. I regularly have to pay a 300% markup on 100-level tickets when I want to go to a game.

Maybe the worst seats in the place don't sell for more than face value, I'm not sure because I don't look to buy those. Anybody know for sure? I've heard people say they make a profit off of selling their own nosebleed section tickets on occasion, though...

chris98251

Reaction score
If I could afford them I would every year also, not because they are good now but because I am a fan and have been since announcement of the team.

Geologic

Reaction score
I used to do five game packs (one preseason and four regular season games). That was the only way I could afford tickets. I should've got season tickets when I had a chance.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Renewing.

Regardless of the Hawks regressing the fact that they won a SB and RW is still the QB is going to keep a lot of folks around (and the waiting list long). The silver lining to a bad year or two is maybe I get to move down a few rows.