Other Hawks fan forums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
You started a ridiculous thread linking a non-article and got called out for it. Own it.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The unhappy avatar scared you?One bad day and your running?As above said "Own it"..

Sign37now

Reaction score
.com has one but I haven't been there in years. Gee, probably before The Breh was even a Seahawks fan..

Seymour

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3345so01 said:
You started a ridiculous thread linking a non-article and got called out for it. Own it.

It was obviously speculative. But it's off season now, and it was an interesting topic / thought. Deleting it was over the top in my opinion as it hurt nothing and there was PLENTY of interest. Pretty sure most here are old enough to separate speculation from fact when it comes to off season signings.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seymour":xxm6q790 said:
Hawkstorian":xxm6q790 said:

It was obviously speculative. But it's off season now, and it was an interesting topic / thought. Deleting it was over the top in my opinion as it hurt nothing and there was PLENTY of interest. Pretty sure most here are old enough to separate speculation from fact when it comes to off season signings.

It wasn't deleted. It was moved to the NFL Nation forum.

As to the OP: Get a thicker skin. People are blunt here. It doesn't mean you aren't welcome, but one of the unofficial rules of the forum has always been "distinguish speculation from news". Now you know the rule. You're welcome to stay.

AgentDib

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with a thread discussing the Seahawks options at LT and whether they may be interested in FA help. The difference is how you present that and it came across as breaking news "Hawks going after player X" when there's no evidence of that actually occurring. If you investigate other fan forums you'll notice that they also address this problem, often by explicitly labeling posts speculation/rumor only.

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3uluptny said:
It wasn't deleted. It was moved to the NFL Nation forum.

Well thank you, I didn't know that. What is the general rule for threads on that forum?

To the OP, I agree it's not worth jumpin' ship over but to each his own.
Here is the original thread for those interested.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=135846

OP
OP
T

The Breh

Reaction score
Yeah, not like I won't be staying but shit-I didn't know the link I posted wasn't "official" enough.
I wasn't even told where it was moved to..?
It generated enough interest as was stated before, and with all the talk about no good linemen FA's out there I thought it would be welcomed.
Saw it on my FB, posted the link *shrug*
Y'all tellin me to leave because I wanted more options and I'm the one with the thin skin ?
I'm 35 born and raised in the Pac NW, I've seen enough ups and downs so you can miss me with all this talk about other forums out there being older than I was a fan, get real.
Coming from a lifelong Hawks fan some of y'all sound like some uppity, elitist sons of B's.
I've never seen Hawks fans come at another fan before, ever. Let alone for wanting to see different perspectives.
Some of you bozos are pathetic.

chris98251

Reaction score
I am going to lock and leave this here since it is talking about Moderation which we don't do but also seemingly many of you don't know the rules.

Here they are

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20981

Here is the Forum with helpful info and how too's as well .

http://www.seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=13

Also it is the responsibility of the member to know this stuff, it's here to read so not knowing is not an excuse, if you have not bothered to do so and have a thread moved, post deleted or edited etc and want some sort of justification chances are it's in these helpful links.

Posting a link asking for other boards because you feel slighted isn't the way to accomplish anything, in fact it's deemed to be anti cooperative. If you have an issue like the links state use the PM function.

Now I have a headache, the rest of you be good the rest of the day. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts