Marshawn and skittles to to Houston, Scottland

sdog1981

Reaction score
"You got some real history around this !@#$"

Marshawn Lynch

quote of the year.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
If he was healthy, I would kill for him to come back for one more run. If he was healthy.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Lynch was the single most important piece to our SB run. As evidenced by our complete inability to get much past the Wild Card when he was not available or not healthy.

As time goes on, I think we will realize just how great he was. How much he helped Wilson and that defense, and how many teams he just broke as he carried this team on his back.

One of the single greatest Seahawks if not THE greatest Seahawk (we have HOF guys but Lynch delivered the SB...not sure it is easy to beat that) ever.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm so confused right now. That was simultaneously horrific and amazing.

uncle fester

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1zdl9sw9 said:
I'm so confused right now. That was simultaneously horrific and amazing.

Marshawn's reaction to the building dating from 1160 was priceless. Culture clash in the kilt shop though :?

bigcc

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":ugt9mbkq said:
Lynch was the single most important piece to our SB run. As evidenced by our complete inability to get much past the Wild Card when he was not available or not healthy.

It's been one season without him and we got past the Wild Card... And we were only one game out of hfa despite :hobbled Wilson, no bennett 5 weeks, no ET 5 games+playoffs, no kam 4 weeks, no Rawls 7 weeks, no Lockett 2 weeks +playoffs

ET alone would have gotten a game and who knows what if we played ATL here off a bye with a 1st team all pro safety to help slow down the falcons

Seymour

Reaction score
bigcc":2n1fvagr said:
TwistedHusky":2n1fvagr said:

It's been one season without him and we got past the Wild Card... And we were only one game out of hfa despite :hobbled Wilson, no bennett 5 weeks, no ET 5 games+playoffs, no kam 4 weeks, no Rawls 7 weeks, no Lockett 2 weeks +playoffs

ET alone would have gotten a game and who knows what if we played ATL here off a bye with a 1st team all pro safety to help slow down the falcons

Injuries aside, watching the oline play this year and it was obvious this is not a SB caliber team. Cut the injuries in half and doesn't matter, same result except maybe 1 game more. We knew that at the beginning of the year, and proved it by the end of the year.

bigcc

Reaction score
Seymour":2p5vnnwy said:
bigcc":2p5vnnwy said:
TwistedHusky":2p5vnnwy said:

Injuries aside, watching the oline play this year and it was obvious this is not a SB caliber team. Cut the injuries in half and doesn't matter, same result except maybe 1 game more. We knew that at the beginning of the year, and proved it by the end of the year.

One game more in that scenario is the NFC championship in Dallas, add back in ET and Lockett and you really don't think they'd stand a chance?

Besides, if OL is the reason, Lynch wouldn't have made much of a difference

WmHBonney

Reaction score
"Boy, what you got on that thing?"

LMAO

"Where I'm from, we don't wear those."

chawx1

Reaction score
He is just so entertaining. Thanks for posting. Had a great laugh.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
"It's not a Skittles bike. It's a Skittles bag....connected to my bike."

-Marshawn Lynch, 2017