Marshawn Lynch shows up to fight Tom Brady and Gronk (video)

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Sorry for the alternative facts about the content of the video. But watch Marshawn anyway.

[youtube]QU8aZ-mqd1I[/youtube]

DJrmb

Reaction score
Best quote of the video:

"I was looking for someone with some melanin" - Marshawn Lynch

:lol:

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
That was awkward seeing Blount and Lynch in the same skit.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":15noskkg said:
I'd have loved to watch Marshawn beat the hell out of Blount. I will NEVER forgive that two-bit not-even-good-enough-to-be-called-a-wannabe-Marshawn-Lynch RB for holding up that "Bitch Mode" tee during the Patriots Super Bowl parade with the world's widest smile on his face.

Also, the fan that had it made and threw it to him can die in a car wreck as far as I'm concerned.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":iwad3rbn said:
Mistashoesta":iwad3rbn said:
I'd have loved to watch Marshawn beat the hell out of Blount. I will NEVER forgive that two-bit not-even-good-enough-to-be-called-a-wannabe-Marshawn-Lynch RB for holding up that "Bitch Mode" tee during the Patriots Super Bowl parade with the world's widest smile on his face.

Also, the fan that had it made and threw it to him can die in a car wreck as far as I'm concerned.
Remember when Blount sucker punched that player from Cal after its game with Oregon? I'd like to see Marshawn stand up for his old school and even the score.

SE174

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2r9duv6h said:
RolandDeschain":2r9duv6h said:
Mistashoesta":2r9duv6h said:

Remember when Blount sucker punched that player from Cal after its game with Oregon? I'd like to see Marshawn stand up for his old school and even the score.

It was a Boise State player.

Lynch needs to be in this every year.

Crizilla

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":vrwcdldd said:
Mistashoesta":vrwcdldd said:

agreed, I guess Blount thought that he was somehow better than Lynch just because the Pats won that game. Had to take it to an extremely immature level, too. I respect the Pats dominance in the Brady era but they're the only team that would hold up immature signs like that during their super bowl parade. Also Brady refusing to shake Sherman's hand.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SE174":77w63hfn said:
Siouxhawk":77w63hfn said:

I'm guessing that just like Blount, Marshawn would not take too kindly to being called the N word by a white dude.

OP
OP
S

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Notice how quiet Blount stayed the whole time while Beast was there.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1i1uf8x2 said:
SE174":1i1uf8x2 said:
Siouxhawk":1i1uf8x2 said:

I'm guessing that just like Blount, Marshawn would not take too kindly to being called the N word by a white dude.

He probably wouldn't but you and I both know that isn't what the Boise St. player said to Blount.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Crizilla":34omkfea said:
RolandDeschain":34omkfea said:
Mistashoesta":34omkfea said:

agreed, I guess Blount thought that he was somehow better than Lynch just because the Pats won that game. Had to take it to an extremely immature level, too. I respect the Pats dominance in the Brady era but they're the only team that would hold up immature signs like that during their super bowl parade. Also Brady refusing to shake Sherman's hand.

[youtube]JWbDb7QLVGQ[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
DJrmb":1ier0hti said:
Best quote of the video:

"I was looking for someone with some melanin" - Marshawn Lynch

:lol:

If Lynch ever gets his own series, I am watching every single episode.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I would love to see Marshawn actually beat the living hell out of Brady. Just plain ambush him sometime and go straight Oakland gangster on his ass. Afterward, plead to 30 days jail misdemeanor assault or a year of probation, anger management and move on.

Brady is the type of person who needed to have his ass kicked as a youth but Daddy was always there to protect him. And that is my Super Bowl thought of the day.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":39lq8fv7 said:
JSeahawks":39lq8fv7 said:
SE174":39lq8fv7 said:
Siouxhawk":39lq8fv7 said:

He probably wouldn't but you and I both know that isn't what the Boise St. player said to Blount.

Ok, ill bite. What did he say?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
JSeahawks":o8feglfa said:
seahawkfreak":o8feglfa said:
JSeahawks":o8feglfa said:
SE174":o8feglfa said:

Ok, ill bite. What did he say?

Are you sure? Id hate to ruin any old Duck stories. LOL :D

"Hout, pumped up by the Broncos' 19-8 defeat of Oregon in last year's season opener, slapped Blount on the shoulder. The (Oregon) running back had told Sports Illustrated that the Ducks owed the Broncos an "(expletive)-whuppin'."

"How 'bout that (expletive)-whuppin'?" Hout said he told Blount.

Blount responded with a right hand to the jaw that dropped Hout to the blue turf. Blount was suspended for most of the season; Hout, who was disciplined internally, was criticized on national TV and teased relentlessly in the locker room."

Crizilla

Reaction score
IrishNW":31qyzt9o said:
Crizilla":31qyzt9o said:
RolandDeschain":31qyzt9o said:
Mistashoesta":31qyzt9o said:

[youtube]JWbDb7QLVGQ[/youtube]

ok yea i misspoke a little but cmon man, you couldn't read Brady right there? obvious delay to the hand shake. "great player great player". that was it. he didn't respect Sherman like he did to Wilson at the end of the game.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress. ... 000&h=1295

lel