Seahawks Will Be Playing in Super Bowl 52...Book It

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Place your bets now, book your hotel and airfare.

Why am I so sure? Because the game will be played in frigid Minnesota next year!!

Two out of three Super Bowls the Seahawks have played in was in a cold temperature climate.

You're welcome.

Josea16

Reaction score
Hehe. Keep the faith Aros someone has to before this place becomes really bad. The logic isn't bad though so I'm willing to hope a little.:)

Atradees

Reaction score
Are we 8 to 1 odds to win next year?

Calaise Cambell and Joe Thomas will probably take all the credit (because we will sign them!)

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Yep. Back-to-back cold-weather Super Bowl champs. That has a nice ring to it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":1wxo3lbx said:
Place your bets now, book your hotel and airfare.

Why am I so sure? Because the game will be played in frigid Minnesota next year!!

Two out of three Super Bowls the Seahawks have played in was in a cold temperature climate.

You're welcome.
I like the way you think! :2thumbs:

Josea16

Reaction score
Atradees":15oh69as said:

Calaise Cambell and Joe Thomas will probably take all the credit (because we will sign them!)
Koolaid....I prefer Black Cherry but Grape works in a pinch. What's your favorite flavor sir? Seahawk blue or green isn't an option (blueberry, lime or similar). You made the parameters not me.:)

Dude, we sign Calais Campbell or Thomas? It's a wrap .....regardless of Bevell or Cable..... I'm pretty sure that isn't happening (Pete loves Fant and Gilliam for some reason beyond my understanding... maybe he likes the NBA?) so explain it fast and make it plausible to someone that actually knows a bit about football (not your average football fan) It isn't me. I'm just here to see if you're entertaining more people then myself.

Also FIRE TOM CABLE.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Atradees":6sv2uctj said:

Perfect, a new LT and RT. :lol:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2b1u7gag said:
The game will be played in Minny, but won't be so frigid. Their new stadium and all that...

Sure, tell that to all of us freezing our asses off at the tailgate!! ;)

Atradees

Reaction score
Josea16":14011tig said:
Atradees":14011tig said:

Koolaid....I prefer Black Cherry but Grape works in a pinch. What's your favorite flavor sir? Seahawk blue or green isn't an option (blueberry, lime or similar). You made the parameters not me.:)

Dude, we sign Calais Campbell or Thomas? It's a wrap .....regardless of Bevell or Cable..... I'm pretty sure that isn't happening (Pete loves Fant and Gilliam for some reason beyond my understanding... maybe he likes the NBA?) so explain it fast and make it plausible to someone that actually knows a bit about football (not your average football fan) It isn't me. I'm just here to see if you're entertaining more people then myself.

Also FIRE TOM CABLE.

Scotch flavor snowcones......I mean it's ok to dream?

It would seem to fit a 52 prediction in minn and Johnny walker red...

Seymour

Reaction score
Pretty cool how everyone that builds a new stadium gets a SB..............except us. :|

raisethe3

Reaction score
Wow, you're very optimistic! I believe this is only if the guys stay healthy and play to their potential.

Josea16

Reaction score
Atradees":n4l66788 said:
Josea16":n4l66788 said:
Atradees":n4l66788 said:

Also FIRE TOM CABLE.

Scotch flavor snowcones......I mean it's ok to dream?

It would seem to fit a 52 prediction in minn and Johnny walker red...
Scotch... hmm.... that's an acquired taste much like Gin or Tequila. I do agree that it's fine to dream. Currently if certain things don't change I don't see this team being any better then 10-6 and more of the same waste of a group of elite talent. That might be fine if you think making the playoffs is the goal but it isn't for me especially when you know you have the talent on your team to do much better. :irishdrinkers:

nrayorr

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":23ukqi2l said:
Plus Atlanta knocked us out of the playoffs this year! It's destiny!

That's right! We all know what happened after we lost to Atlanta in the 2012 Divisional Round, right? Yes, that's right... WE WON THE FREAKING SUPER BOWL!!

I'm hoping for the same result after Atlanta beat us in this years Divisional Round. I totally believe that we will have a much better year next season. However, we do have to do a better job with our O-line and strengthen the depth of our secondary with good quality players. GO HAWKS!!

semiahmoo

Reaction score
LOL.

That would be cool, but a looooooooooong ways to go.

Gonna be an interesting off-season. Perhaps the most interesting yet of the PC-era.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We need a big draft and free agency period.

It's time to go with young, hungry guys and a few experienced vets looking for that ring.

I do think we should be one of the favorites going in. I expect ATL to have a down season next year and the NFC West should still be ours. Cowboys are still looming large, however. We need to get that homefield advantage.