OP
OP
dutchcoug

dutchcoug

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/828238006100299776[/tweet]

Josea16

Reaction score
Gee really? The NFL is a joke and Goodell needs to be in Hell.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Bunch of fake news drumming up dirt on the team prior to this..

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Josea16":11saveua said:
Gee really? The NFL is a joke and Goodell needs to be in Hell.

Seems like a reaction that would warranted if they were penalized heavily. Or did you want a big penalty?

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
WOW! Fantastic news for us ... BUT, seriously, are you telling me that the NFL Front Office (with its millions of dollars and all its resources behind it) ... COULDN'T figure this out before now? You're telling me that it's taken HOW LONG (how many days) to figure out that the Seahawks actually followed protocol? They couldn't have figured this out and come out with a statement announcing this the day that the story originally broke? Yet another in the long and unbroken chain of evidence that clearly demonstrates just how much a joke the League Office under Goodell truly is. Unbelievable.

sutz

Reaction score
Hope that is how it plays out. Sounds good. :2thumbs:

James in PA

Reaction score
Stealers are in the same boat. No way the league was going to heavily penalize them. Couldn't penalize Seattle without nailing Pitt too. Thank you Stealers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgentDib

Reaction score
The purpose of Twitter speculation has always been to let people vent opinions that they already held. Whether they are substantiated or not is completely besides the point.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3ovk2wg8 said:
IndyHawk":3ovk2wg8 said:
Bunch of fake news drumming up dirt on the team prior to this..

Clickbait journalism. Welcome to the future. Thought it would be cooler than this.

Good news for the 'Hawks, though.
Hell yeah,I missed on saying good news but really we didn't need that crap to begin with.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sounds to me like a few lawyers got paid a bit to determine whether it should be litigated. Hmmm....NFL slushfunds eh?

chris98251

Reaction score
Since Sherm played in the Pro Bowl they are now looking at it as not an issue, if he was hurt to where he couldn't play they may have went after us. Playing when so many players sat out may have been a way to say it wasn't an issue here then or now for the Pro Bowl.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2dmidxbt said:
Since Sherm played in the Pro Bowl they are now looking at it as not an issue, if he was hurt to where he couldn't play they may have went after us. Playing when so many players sat out may have been a way to say it wasn't an issue here then or now for the Pro Bowl.
That and Pissburgh doing pretty much the same thing with one of their players helped. You can't punish Seattle and then let the stealers off the hook scott free.

They didn't want take a draft pick away from the Rooney's.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":eithbn8h said:
WOW! Fantastic news for us ... BUT, seriously, are you telling me that the NFL Front Office (with its millions of dollars and all its resources behind it) ... COULDN'T figure this out before now? You're telling me that it's taken HOW LONG (how many days) to figure out that the Seahawks actually followed protocol? They couldn't have figured this out and come out with a statement announcing this the day that the story originally broke? Yet another in the long and unbroken chain of evidence that clearly demonstrates just how much a joke the League Office under Goodell truly is. Unbelievable.
The NFL likes to be in the news cycle 365 days a year. The lead-up to the Super Bowl is their shining moment, so no need to release it before then. Now that the game is over, they start releasing news again, with this being the first item.

chris98251

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2tf2euy2 said:
Hawkscanner":2tf2euy2 said:
The NFL likes to be in the news cycle 365 days a year. The lead-up to the Super Bowl is their shining moment, so no need to release it before then. Now that the game is over, they start releasing news again, with this being the first item.

Do you have a link to this statement?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1fodu7qn said:
Hawkscanner":1fodu7qn said:

Or.................how bout if you're a head coach, don't be an idiot and embellish the hell out of a non injury in order to protect your thin skinned player's ego from criticism.

I said from day one Pete was lying out of his ass. I'm sure Richard appreciates Pete having his back, but it doesn't fix the larger issue that we have a CB that can't handle anyone criticizing him.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2xww70pz said:
Siouxhawk":2xww70pz said:
Hawkscanner":2xww70pz said:

Do you have a link to this statement?
Just my humble opinion.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":onum1qne said:
chris98251":onum1qne said:
That and Pissburgh doing pretty much the same thing with one of their players helped. You can't punish Seattle and then let the stealers off the hook scott free.

They didn't want take a draft pick away from the Rooney's.

That, and in the case of the Stealers, their player was actually hurt and limited in games.