Dan Quinn's revenge.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The biggest loss of this franchise. I wish Paul Allen would have offered insane money for him to stay.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2beuujne said:
The biggest loss of this franchise. I wish Paul Allen would have offered insane money for him to stay.

im sure we tried to keep him somewhat. But being head coach is the top of the top. Can't pass up that opportunity

Josea16

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1hsc3e2f said:
There was no way in hell we could have kept him. You never pass up a chance to be a head coach. Especially for a team that was already loaded on offense.

razor150

Reaction score
His inability to adjust our defense to what the Patriots were doing was big reason why we lost. I can't help but think part of that was due to him having one foot out the door. I am still angry about seeing him trot out a really injured and totally out matched Simon on the field, and seeing KJ Wright isolated outside against Gronk more than once. I am wondering if he really thought that was going to work for us.

Still, Go Falcons.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
razor150":1lzllwqa said:
His inability to adjust our defense to what the Patriots were doing was big reason why we lost. I can't help but think part of that was due to him having one foot out the door. I am still angry about seeing him trot out a really injured and totally out matched Simon on the field, and seeing KJ Wright isolated outside against Gronk more than once. I am wondering if he really thought that was going to work for us.

This game was probably a lot easier to plan for without his mind looking forward to his new job.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
razor150":8m9p4evj said:

Still, Go Falcons.

Well whenhalf the defense is injured and Avril and Lane leave its kind of hard to adjust much.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":p2bhvf7d said:
razor150":p2bhvf7d said:

Still, Go Falcons.

Well whenhalf the defense is injured and Avril and Lane leave its kind of hard to adjust much.

Yet that defense was still more talented than this Falcon defense.

razor150

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":2fiiziu4 said:
razor150":2fiiziu4 said:

Still, Go Falcons.

Yes, but we had players like Burley inactive. You think Burley might have been a bit better than Simon and his severely separated shoulder? Plus it doesn't explain why KJ Wright should be one on one on the outside with Gronk.

No use rehashing that game. It's done, it just still annoys me.

Josea16

Reaction score
razor150":1s38p6or said:
EverydayImRusselin":1s38p6or said:
razor150":1s38p6or said:

Still, Go Falcons.

Yes, but we had players like Burley inactive. You think Burley might have been a bit better than Simon and his severely separated shoulder? Plus it doesn't explain why KJ Wright should be one on one on the outside with Gronk.

What annoys me is that his team are going to be Superbowl champions. Utterly disgusting, but that's my opinion of him and his team. I accept I'm a minority of one right now and rather enjoy it in fact, because I know the seats will fill up soon enough. 8)

Seanhawk

Reaction score
sdog1981":obuba1ct said:
Looks like Dan learned from 49

Looks like he didn't. Just blew another double digit lead in the 4th against the Patriots in the Super Bowl. An even bigger one this time.

Megatron

Reaction score
Josea16":3iuebjvi said:
razor150":3iuebjvi said:
EverydayImRusselin":3iuebjvi said:
razor150":3iuebjvi said:

Still, Go Falcons.

What annoys me is that his team are going to be Superbowl champions. Utterly disgusting, but that's my opinion of him and his team. I accept I'm a minority of one right now and rather enjoy it in fact, because I know the seats will fill up soon enough. 8)

The Falcons just blew an 18 point halftime lead and lost the game. Looks like Quinn didn't learn anything new.

seabowl

Reaction score
Largent80":31u8jhni said:
sdog1981":31u8jhni said:

I guess he did, because his team just completed the biggest choke in the history of sports.

No ours did

scutterhawk

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":2pp6jnb3 said:
razor150":2pp6jnb3 said:

Still, Go Falcons.

THIS.

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
seabowl":3oxwz43c said:
Largent80":3oxwz43c said:
sdog1981":3oxwz43c said:

I guess he did, because his team just completed the biggest choke in the history of sports.

No ours did

Seahawks are now off the hook. They have not blown the biggest lead in Super Bowl history.