Justin Britt youth football camp.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Learn to be a turnestyle within one hour!!!

Ok, in all seriousness, if I had a kid and he was slightly over 300, I'd dish out the dough.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hard to look at Britt and not think he's the most athletically gifted Center in the league.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Is he having a youth health initiative at a McDonalds? Have a I read that right?

Still fair play to the dude, he's been a revelation since he moved to the middle.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":zpz5oeav said:
Is he having a youth health initiative at a McDonalds? Have a I read that right?

Still fair play to the dude, he's been a revelation since he moved to the middle.

I think that's where the registration is, if I read it correctly.
Pretty sure the "health initiative" is in conjunction with the camp.

Edit: if you knew Sunny Side, you would understand.
Not many places to hold the registration.
Least not back in the 80s last time I was there.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":2ufnez2r said:

Ok, in all seriousness, if I had a kid and he was slightly over 300, I'd dish out the dough.

I know rite.

Fact still remains, he probably knows a ton more about it all, than your average youth coach.

Foghawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ztu47fa said:
Nothinbutm":2ztu47fa said:

I know rite.

Fact still remains, he probably knows a ton more about it all, than your average youth coach.

These kind of camps are really about the kids having fun and motivation more than anything else. My son has been to a couple of these kinds of camps put on by college programs / coaches in the summer. If they come away learning a couple of things on technique then that's a bonus.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Hawks46":2jntkcp8 said:
Hard to look at Britt and not think he's the most athletically gifted Center in the league.

Pro bowl alternate, he has a chance to be one of the best. He is one of the aspects of this team I am most excited about. Last year at this time, I was convinced he needed to go. Boy, was I wrong.