Season ticket Renewals

devo2478

Reaction score
Thought renewals would be out by now. It looks like the deadline to renew last year was Mar 18th. I wonder what the hold up is?

mikeak

Reaction score
The renewal email came out on March 8th last year

Then on March 9th the email that said you get a surprise gift if you use your AMEX came out......

I pointed out to them that they should probably reverse that order of emails since I had already paid

So no delay yet

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
mikeak":1q05njl7 said:
The renewal email came out on March 8th last year

Then on March 9th the email that said you get a surprise gift if you use your AMEX came out......

I pointed out to them that they should probably reverse that order of emails since I had already paid

So no delay yet

So, did you get the surprise gift?

mikeak

Reaction score
Nope already paid on my VISA. Didn't seem worth it to reverse the charge and then pay on the Amex. Still not sure what it was

OP
OP
D

devo2478

Reaction score
Just looked at my account page and it says renewals are due by 3/10/17 and to hit continue button but there is no continue button. I wonder if the 10th is really the date or they are just putting dummy info in to get it created.

Below you will find your 2017 Seahawks season ticket renewal invoice. The due date to reserve your seats is Friday, March 10th. To view your 2017 invoice as well as opt in to participate in the Seat Relocation process, please select the “Continue” button. Any existing account credit has been applied to your invoice.

mikeak

Reaction score
Same view on my page. My guess is they will push that out but they are usually pretty aggressive on renewal quickly

rcambaker

Reaction score
The Season Ticket Holder portion of the Seahawks website has been updated under Important Dates. The deadline for renewal is listed as March 15.

Any guesses on how much on average prices are going to increase this year?

mikeak

Reaction score
rcambaker":3n8e7gqm said:
The Season Ticket Holder portion of the Seahawks website has been updated under Important Dates. The deadline for renewal is listed as March 15.

I realize you said average but it is very different

I don't think Club increases much for example

On the other hand Charter has increased from $1,500 two years ago to $1,600 last year and I would expect they follow that trend and put them at $1,700

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
FYI, the surprise gift for using the American Express was a $100 Amex gift card. Pretty cool. Unforutunately I no longer have that American Express card!

mikeak

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3q1krbj7 said:
FYI, the surprise gift for using the American Express was a $100 Amex gift card. Pretty cool. Unforutunately I no longer have that American Express card!

ok that really sucks (for me)

thanks though for telling me

rcambaker

Reaction score
mikeak":1rraxyp0 said:
rcambaker":1rraxyp0 said:

On the other hand Charter has increased from $1,500 two years ago to $1,600 last year and I would expect they follow that trend and put them at $1,700

I think it is all relative but my Club seats have gone up 40% since the 2012 season

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I just did my first payment, there wasn't an email, but all the info to renew is on your account manager.
Tickets went up 5 bucks a game for mine. Not too bad, last year it was only a buck a game.

Hawknbear

Reaction score
It will be my first year renewing. I see my invoice says it's due by March 15th. My question is how does seat relocation work? If I pay now it looks like I'm locking up my current seats. Do I pay now for my current seats and try relocating later?

summesm

Reaction score
Got mine paid this morning. No email but checked my account manager and there it was. A small price increase on club seats a increase of 170.00 a seat for season .

summesm

Reaction score
Hawknbear":1wa5u6ax said:
It will be my first year renewing. I see my invoice says it's due by March 15th. My question is how does seat relocation work? If I pay now it looks like I'm locking up my current seats. Do I pay now for my current seats and try relocating later?
Yes pay for your seats you currently have. If this is your first year renewing chances are you wont relocate . They go in order of years you had Season tickets for first chance at relocate and if like last few years the renewal rate was 95-98% if not even higher. But never know so don't hurt to get in relocate option.

seahawkchris

Reaction score
They jacked up the price again. Pretty sure I paid $1380 for my 2 seats last year, showing a current invoice amout of
$1550. That's another pretty good increase. I wonder if ticket prices will keep going up like the salary cap keeps going up.

Curt

Reaction score
My bill went from $1850 to $1930 for 2 upper bowl seats. That's a $4 increase per ticket. The market is so high that I consider the raise quite reasonable. I already renewed. I paid half of it and the balance is due in June.

mikeak

Reaction score
mikeak":3epc88w3 said:
rcambaker":3epc88w3 said:

This is what hey did. $1,700 / seat. $100 increase per seat per year right now

Full pricing is up

http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/seating-map

drcool

Reaction score
All renewed up in the Hawks Nest. I think mine went up $4 per seat. Still, $57 per ticket is more than reasonable in my eyes.