2017 NFL Combine Press Conference And On-Field Workout Sched

ivotuk

Reaction score
Schneider is set to be available on Wednesday, March 1 and Carroll on Thursday, March 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium, where more than 300 NFL hopefuls will interview for the League’s 32 teams, a process that includes a series of medical evaluations, measurements, and athletic drills on the Colts’ home turf.

The Combine’s day-by-day media availability and workout schedule is laid out below. While Schneider and Carroll will meet with the media at large on-camera, the pair also typically holds off-camera interviews with local reporters following their time at the podium, so be sure to check Seahawks.com as the week goes on for all of the latest offseason updates from the club’s top personnel.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/02/28 ... t-schedule

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thanks Ivotuk. Appreciate this information.

edit. Kinda wish they would let us know if the brief by JS and PC Wed and Thurs respectively are gonna be live on dotcom.

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":36bapu98 said:
ivotuk":36bapu98 said:
Seahawkfan80":36bapu98 said:
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live

thanks for the updates.

My cat and your cat would be best buds :)

My dog would eat both of them.

I know a few people that would Eat your dog also or Cat.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Thanks to you ivoT for always posting the 710 podcasts
back in the day I used to download them and listen to them but I mostly catch them live every day now
It's always been a great thing for those that have the time and can contribute something beneficial to the masses that read this site as the torch is consistently passed from one to another with time to give , unlike some of L80s posts of sarcasm :devil:
I'm highly considering getting some of his jerky though :2thumbs:
Oh , btw L80 your contributions to the things that are funny and look alikes thread thread are always appreceiated :lol:

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm a bit selfish too, as it's easier for me to navigate to the 710 thread then click on the link while on my phone.

I prefer to download them though, put them on my phone, then listen to them at work the next day.

First Draft is a lot of fun to listen to with Chris Sprow, Mel Kiper and Todd McShay. There's about 10 of those going all the way back to October.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ivotuk":t764faye said:
Seahawkfan80":t764faye said:
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live

thanks for the updates.

My cat and your cat would be best buds :)

Bad idea....they already control us....you want them to control the world? Where is ALF when you need him (for my neighbors cats).

Thanks for the info on First Draft. I shall dload them to my zune and listen to them while working outside.