This new RW/Ciara photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I'm not a celebrity guy, but this thing is gonna be pretty pervasive. Human Centipede meets an Ohio Players LP cover.

And if Russ gets the boot, his stand-in would fit just as nicely.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ciara/status/839188332793864192[/tweet]

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Man, I did not think Beyoncé was gonna get out-weirded with that pregnancy photo.

Seymour

Reaction score
Ummmmm.....ya.....whatever. :roll:

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
A moment of triviality as the Legal Tampering / Hand Wringing period commences. We deserve this.

endzorn

Reaction score
Isn't this a copy of a photo shoot Hasselbeck and Dilfer did together?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
as an artist I'm having a hard time wondering what the point of this weak attempt at an artsy family nude was if she was gonna keep her underwear on.

and no i'm not saying 'aw shoot GURL TAKE IT ALL OFF", i'm just saying. . .this was aobviously an attempt at something, may as well do it right.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Could be this picture in a framed poster is the Season Ticket giveaway this year.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
What the hell is Russ even thinking sometimes?

Is this really the brand and image he's trying to market? What's next, a photo of he and Ciara having sex for one of her album covers?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
:Dunno:

Celebrities are so weird. And the ones in the music biz, the pop/hip hop world or whatever you wanna label it.... even weirder.

And this probably has nothing to do with Russell, this was all her, and he's just like "yes dear, whatever you say dear".

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Who cares.
My belief is this photo should be for their eyes only and hanging in their den, but there's a lot worse things our favorite quarterback could be doing in the offseason. Hopefully those good family vibes heal his battered muscles and bones.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2li1i5dz said:
Who cares.
My belief is this photo should be for their eyes only and hanging in their den, but there's a lot worse things our favorite quarterback could be doing in the offseason. Hopefully those good family vibes heal his battered muscles and bones.

Right, it should be private and not thrown out onto social media..........for what reason?

I love Russell, but he sends out the weirdest social media vibe ever.

Seymour

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":3lespqgw said:
What the hell is Russ even thinking sometimes?

Is this really the brand and image he's trying to market? What's next, a photo of he and Ciara having sex for one of her album covers?

It is not suppose to be sexual, it's "the family bonding moment" IMO. Pretty sure this is Ciara's artistic influence, but ya WTF?

Kid seems a little old to be hanging around a nearly nude mom, just seems all wrong IMO. Like I said, whatever.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
If anything this was probably Ciara's idea. What momma wants, momma gets.

I like it. Sure its a little odd, but the symbolism is great, powerful its own way.

In this day and age, we've all seen much much worse than this, don't even act like you haven't in terms of the bizarre.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":18xdcm1p said:
OK, I'll be the outlier here ... I like it.

Listen, I dig dudes with their noses in pregnant chicks bare booties as much as the next guy, but this is just too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.