Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

This new RW/Ciara photo...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:37 pm
  • Too many people actin like triggered millenials over a picture that really "means" nothing.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    User avatar
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 512
    Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:49 pm
  • Has absolutely nothing to do with football, let alone how he will play next year. People just have a negative boner over Russ, no matter what he does. If this was Bennett, people would be laughing about it.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5377
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:18 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:
    Not unusual if you have fathered children to know that dad actually gains weight with mom.


    First off, Russell picked up that weight before she was pregnant and was heavy coming into last season. 2nd it clearly shows a shift in priorities, and when your body is a $22 million per year toolbox for your trade, then that is no comparison to the average dad.
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1353
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:37 pm
  • It's March 9th. The season doesn't start for 6 months. :?
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5377
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 pm
  • titan3131 wrote:Were in for a rough season. RW is fatter then last offseason and wont be the explosive running threat he was. he is 20 lbs of FAT overweight!

    Ciara is the worst thing to happen outside of sb 49 to this team


    LOL! This guy... :lol:

    WE'RE DOOMED!!! DOOOOOOOOOMED!!! :240039: :smilie=angry016.gif: :angry017:

    I guess the only thing left to talk about is who we should take first overall in the 2018 draft...
    Last edited by Chapow on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    Chapow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2326
    Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:52 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:It's March 9th. The season doesn't start for 6 months. :?


    True, and he has stated commitment to win so we will see. Point is, there are several small changes like this going on throughout the team and all have a small part in the results the last year or 2 after that suffocating SB loss.
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1353
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:02 pm
  • Seymour wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:
    Not unusual if you have fathered children to know that dad actually gains weight with mom.


    First off, Russell picked up that weight before she was pregnant and was heavy coming into last season. 2nd it clearly shows a shift in priorities, and when your body is a $22 million per year toolbox for your trade, then that is no comparison to the average dad.


    Russell worked his ass off last off season to put on MUSCLE MASS in an effort to be bigger and stronger FOR FOOTBALL. What does that say about his priorities?

    Do some of you guys really not know the difference between muscle and fat?
    User avatar
    Chapow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2326
    Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:08 pm
  • Well I hope she delivers before OTA's or Spring Training, that sympathy weight gain could be a concern and god forbid his water breaks on a scramble.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 20831
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:02 pm
  • Doing something "nice" for his pregnant wife. Can't believe this is even a topic of discussion among grown ass men.
    User avatar
    hawknation2017
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 392
    Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 am


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:06 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:
    Not unusual if you have fathered children to know that dad actually gains weight with mom.


    First off, Russell picked up that weight before she was pregnant and was heavy coming into last season. 2nd it clearly shows a shift in priorities, and when your body is a $22 million per year toolbox for your trade, then that is no comparison to the average dad.


    Russell worked his ass off last off season to put on MUSCLE MASS in an effort to be bigger and stronger FOR FOOTBALL. What does that say about his priorities?

    Do some of you guys really not know the difference between muscle and fat?


    NO, THEY DO NOT.
    One guy talks out his blow hole about RW putting on FAT, and several others here swears that it's the GOSPEL :pukeface:
    Not going to stop them from ignoring the facts though, eh?
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5911
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:28 pm
  • titan3131 wrote:Were in for a rough season. RW is fatter then last offseason and wont be the explosive running threat he was. he is 20 lbs of FAT overweight!

    Ciara is the worst thing to happen outside of sb 49 to this team


    Can you use the sarcasm tags if you're being sarcastic? If you aren't can you seek medical attention or finish going through puberty?
    Who fires people investigating them? Guilty people.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2994
    Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:09 am
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    NO, THEY DO NOT.
    One guy talks out his blow hole about RW putting on FAT, and several others here swears that it's the GOSPEL :pukeface:
    Not going to stop them from ignoring the facts though, eh?


    Hmmm, what facts are you talking about? He looks kind of of pudgy. He has gained 20 lbs( at least). Where are the facts misleading?
    Adopt a rookie 2017-Delano Hall, S, Michigan

    Image
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2843
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:40 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    NO, THEY DO NOT.
    One guy talks out his blow hole about RW putting on FAT, and several others here swears that it's the GOSPEL :pukeface:
    Not going to stop them from ignoring the facts though, eh?


    Hmmm, what facts are you talking about? He looks kind of of pudgy. He has gained 20 lbs( at least). Where are the facts misleading?


    True. RW showed up to last summer's Training Camp looking heavier/slower. Then he gets injured and the pounds kept creepin' on him.

    Slim-quick Russel was better, but I understand his weight will be tougher and tougher to maintain as he's getting older. Plus, being short likely compounds it.

    Now, he's married w/kids.

    Did he ever score four touchdowns in a game?

    Image
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 905
    Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:10 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:13 pm
  • Seymour wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?


    Was he carrying a nude 5 yr old child too? I may have missed that part.

    I get it....but that kid is too old to be in that pic. Very awkward IMO.


    This is kinda dumb. You say the child is too old but then overstate the childs age by more than 2 years. It kinda makes your whole point look silly when you overshoot so badly. Like just stick with facts instead of hyperbole if you are making a genuine point when possible, it helps out your whole argument.
    erik2690
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 249
    Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:56 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:15 pm
  • erik2690 wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?


    Was he carrying a nude 5 yr old child too? I may have missed that part.

    I get it....but that kid is too old to be in that pic. Very awkward IMO.


    This is kinda dumb. You say the child is too old but then overstate the childs age by more than 2 years. It kinda makes your whole point look silly when you overshoot so badly. Like just stick with facts instead of hyperbole if you are making a genuine point when possible, it helps out your whole argument.


    Image
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 905
    Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:10 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    harryjohnson wrote:
    seahawkfreak wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Why does anyone care? This is impacting your life in what way?


    It's weird and borderline perverse, that's why.



    Really? How so?


    Does this help?

    Weird:


    adjective

    1. fantastic; bizarre:
    a weird getup. (1)

    Borderline:

    adjective

    1. on or near a border or boundary.

    2. uncertain; indeterminate; debatable:
    not an alcoholic, but a borderline case.

    3. not quite meeting accepted, expected, or average standards.

    4. approaching bad taste or obscenity:
    He made several borderline remarks that offended them. (1)


    Perverse:

    adjective


    1. willfully determined or disposed to go counter to what is expected or desired; contrary.

    2. characterized by or proceeding from such a determination or disposition

    3. wayward or cantankerous.

    4. persistent or obstinate in what is wrong.

    5. turned away from or rejecting what is right, good, or proper; wicked or corrupt. (1)

    1. Dictionary.com


    It's a picture. That you unable or unwilling to appreciate its artistic merit doesn't make it perverse.

    Perhaps you should heed the advice of your own signature.
    harryjohnson
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 149
    Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:13 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:16 am
  • harryjohnson wrote:
    It's a picture. That you unable or unwilling to appreciate its artistic merit doesn't make it perverse.

    Perhaps you should heed the advice of your own signature.


    Pretty sure what I wrote was very simple, they were dictionary definitions. Also I said it was borderline perverse, the word borderline has merit.

    Just because a picture is "artistic" (your opinion) doesn't change whether the picture is or is not borderline perverse.
    Adopt a rookie 2017-Delano Hall, S, Michigan

    Image
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2843
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:21 am
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    harryjohnson wrote:
    It's a picture. That you unable or unwilling to appreciate its artistic merit doesn't make it perverse.

    Perhaps you should heed the advice of your own signature.


    Pretty sure what I wrote was very simple, they were dictionary definitions. Also I said it was borderline perverse, the word borderline has merit.

    Just because a picture is "artistic" (your opinion) doesn't change whether the picture is or is not borderline perverse.


    I bet you're e type that freaks out when you see a woman nursing her baby.
    harryjohnson
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 149
    Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:13 pm


Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:40 am
  • This has run its course.

    (Shockingly)
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11866
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Previous


It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online