What number are you on the Blue Pride list?

Gormanimal

Reaction score
As fate would have it, I could not afford tickets until the wait list was established. But I was still relatively early so my time is approaching fast. I am 839 and 840 on the Blue Pride list for tickets. I spoke with my rep. He said this year is a toss up with that number. Just figured I would let others waiting know where we are at this year on the possibility of tickets.

Hawknbear

Reaction score
I was on the blue pride wait list for years. I was on the bubble last year and got tickets and I was almost 1300 on blue pride. It all will come down to renewals and if the seahawks take anymore tickets back from brokers. I also didn't get my season ticket offer untill June so hang in there and it will happen eventually :D

nrayorr

Reaction score
Gormanimal":1aow4ax9 said:
As fate would have it, I could not afford tickets until the wait list was established. But I was still relatively early so my time is approaching fast. I am 839 and 840 on the Blue Pride list for tickets. I spoke with my rep. He said this year is a toss up with that number. Just figured I would let others waiting know where we are at this year on the possibility of tickets.

I think you will get them.

nrayorr

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":3uv5fa6t said:
7k plus.

I've got a while.

Umm, yeah.... I think you're right. You figure that our stadium holds 68,000 and then minus a 99% renewal rate would leave 680 seats left to give out. It'll be many moons at that rate depending on those if front of you. If they want multiple seats (which most do) it will be a great while.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Don't give up just yet. With the prices going up every year and resale not being remotely close to what it was, you never know. It wont be this year but it isn't as far off as it may seem.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Im on the list to get on the list 3 years so far and im not even on the list.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
nrayorr":uhty3qp4 said:
daveCFPrez":uhty3qp4 said:
7k plus.

I've got a while.

Umm, yeah.... I think you're right. You figure that our stadium holds 68,000 and then minus a 99% renewal rate would leave 680 seats left to give out. It'll be many moons at that rate depending on those if front of you. If they want multiple seats (which most do) it will be a great while.

Geez, dig that knife a little deeper why don't ya?! Lol

I think my husband is at the tail end of the Blue Pride list. Sigh.