Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

What number are you on the Blue Pride list?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • As fate would have it, I could not afford tickets until the wait list was established. But I was still relatively early so my time is approaching fast. I am 839 and 840 on the Blue Pride list for tickets. I spoke with my rep. He said this year is a toss up with that number. Just figured I would let others waiting know where we are at this year on the possibility of tickets.
    Gormanimal
    NET Bench Warmer

• been waiting 3 years just to get on the list....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

• I was on the blue pride wait list for years. I was on the bubble last year and got tickets and I was almost 1300 on blue pride. It all will come down to renewals and if the seahawks take anymore tickets back from brokers. I also didn't get my season ticket offer untill June so hang in there and it will happen eventually :D
    Hawknbear
    NET Bench Warmer

• Gormanimal wrote:As fate would have it, I could not afford tickets until the wait list was established. But I was still relatively early so my time is approaching fast. I am 839 and 840 on the Blue Pride list for tickets. I spoke with my rep. He said this year is a toss up with that number. Just figured I would let others waiting know where we are at this year on the possibility of tickets.

I think you will get them.
    nrayorr
    NET Rookie

• Hope hope you guys are right. Go Hawks!
    Gormanimal
    NET Bench Warmer

• I think you guys should be able to get in this year.
    Subzero717
    NET Pro Bowler

• 7k plus.

I've got a while.
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter

• daveCFPrez wrote:7k plus.

I've got a while.

Umm, yeah.... I think you're right. You figure that our stadium holds 68,000 and then minus a 99% renewal rate would leave 680 seats left to give out. It'll be many moons at that rate depending on those if front of you. If they want multiple seats (which most do) it will be a great while.
    nrayorr
    NET Rookie

• Don't give up just yet. With the prices going up every year and resale not being remotely close to what it was, you never know. It wont be this year but it isn't as far off as it may seem.
    Subzero717
    NET Pro Bowler

• Im on the list to get on the list 3 years so far and im not even on the list.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• nrayorr wrote:
    daveCFPrez wrote:7k plus.

I've got a while.

Umm, yeah.... I think you're right. You figure that our stadium holds 68,000 and then minus a 99% renewal rate would leave 680 seats left to give out. It'll be many moons at that rate depending on those if front of you. If they want multiple seats (which most do) it will be a great while.

Geez, dig that knife a little deeper why don't ya?! Lol

I think my husband is at the tail end of the Blue Pride list. Sigh.
    JAGHAWK
    * NET Hottie *

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information